Roche点评

已找到符合搜索的10条评价 查看 1,538 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
company culture
Team Lead (离职员工) –  上海市2016年7月6日
Roche has established a good reputation and good image, and has a good company culture which bonds all employees together and also create the team spirits and team work.
culture
缺点
work load
工作文化
Roche is a good company to wrok
Senior Application Specialist (在职员工) –  上海市2016年6月28日
Productive and fun workplace with good work and life banlance,Roche's culture is very friendly, and good relationship between colleagues.
优点
free exercise facilities, flexible working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
工作文化
hard and high-duty work becuse the high growthrate in China
Sales and Marketing Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年4月28日
meeting with other BU/team, review, plan, adjust the market. cooperation is important to leverage the limited resources. my co-workers are top-notch. the hardest part of the job is keeping the passion of team to achieve the target year by year. the most enjoyable part of job is working, learning,and growing with my team.
happy hour
工作文化
nice work place with pool table and many green plants
Internship (离职员工) –  上海市2016年3月16日
We worked eight hours each weekday. I learned the culture of western company and how to communicate with coworkers. It enhanced my programming skills and let me know how to use and maintain the system of company. My co-workers were from all over the world. I liked to chat with them in spare time.
fun
Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232016年2月1日
good company to work for, people are friendly and willing to teach
we have free lunches and coffee, my work-life balance is perfect.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Great company
Production Supervisor (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年7月13日
I spent 5.5 years here. It provided staffs with systematic training system, which I benefit from greatly. It also has competitive salary and bonus.
Nice place to work
缺点
Fewer chance to transfer to other departments
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
Good company to work for. Very competitive and excellent work ethics
REGIONAL APPLICATIONS MANAGER - RTD (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年3月14日
Enjoyed working there. Improved greatly over the years with regards to providing what employees need to perform at high level. Great team spirit particularly in China. expect to work long hours though.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告
Such a big improvement
administration assistant (离职员工) –  Beijing2014年9月12日
Every day, I helped my team with different kinds of works. At that time, Roche had a new drug to come into the market. I worked with my leader to join meeting with governmental officials, and made sure that the drug could be in the market soon.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
like a local company in China
Head of Regulatory Affairs Department (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年9月2日
operated like local company in china. complicated decision making process.

查看更多Roche评论