RSM

正在显示唯一的评价

Dishonest Management

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Petty supervisors that don’t train but hold you accountable for not knowing what they were supposed to teach you. Lower level supervisor not held accountable.

Productive workplace

My time so far at RSM has been a great learning experience so far. The work has been varied and somewhat interesting. There are training sessions at the start of the scheme, with more dotted down the line. Most of the training is on the job training, which means it is a very 'sink or swim' environment.

Great colleagues

缺点

Long hours and tight deadlines
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Empresa dinâmica e maravilhosa de trabalhar

A rsm é a sexta maior empresa de auditoria e consultoria da América Latina...uma empresa espetacular...onde o colaborador pode crescer!!!

Não...tinha o vale refeição

Fornece sim
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fast paced environment, will learn a lot in a short time

Good public accounting company to work for. As expected with any large public accounting company, the hours are long during busy seasons and stress is high. But most of the teams are helpful and everyone’s in it together.

优点

Quick promos, competitive pay, CPA exams paid for

Work-life balance, high stress
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Tough in the remote environment

Good place to start your career. Lots of turnover and difficult to get mentors. Must be willing to put in the hours but tough when you don't get the support you need. Public accounting is struggling to keep talent and the business model might have to change to hold onto talent.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Bad work-life balance like the rest of the jobs in the accounting industry

The people I met were great but the workload itself is too much to take. Bad work-life balance like the rest of the jobs in the accounting industry and the pay is standard.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Not a great place to work with little benefit

not great, long hours, poor management. there is a very poor performance and development process, with emphasis less on what you as an individual do, and more on who you are friends with.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive team environment, overall everyone is helpful and friendly.

I was a contractor at RSM on the helpdesk. Overall I enjoyed my time there, co workers and management were all down to earth and helpful.Pay was not great but it gets better if you're hired on full time.

优点

great environment, you learn about a variety of different software and applications, great for gaining experience.

缺点

work load can get hectic during busy seasons for taxes.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great balance of internal and external opportunities. Progressive culture.

Great balance of internal and external opportunities for all levels. Progressive culture - takes employee input into consideration. Stable job opportunity - potential to move up.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

RSM has a top-notch culture, significant advancement opportunities, offers carrier growth, and good management.

RSM is a diverse and inclusive place that values its employees and compensates them well. They help you advance your carrier and make a path to grow, making you a happier, more valuable asset, and more successful person.

优点

Significant carrier advancement, good pay, great coworkers, incredible culture

缺点

Insurance contribution is not the best but also not terrible
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great people that want you to succeed

Managers and fellow employees are incredibly kind and patient. They do not mind if you ask questions and are always happy to help. Summer interns may find it hard to get work, however.

Typical accounting firm

Typical accounting firm. Long hours, clients who are disorganized, timesheets required, etc. most of employees were nice and easy to get along with, but can be cliquey. Good place for a few years, then you move on to industry.

A bit Like High School

the kind of work you get is ok. sometime there is a lot of work. other times there isn't a lot. the culture is not that great. everyone is pandering for attention to the one above them. and there are cliques.

优点

great place to learn since the you're not bombarded with a crazy amount of work

environment (cliques)

Great Large Firm with Midsize Feel

Overall it really is a great company. I was an intern remotely and at first it was really overwhelming but they were extremely supportive and confident I could see. However, I did feel like there should have been more training on the overall process. If not more training a more in depth training of the specific process for completion.

Audit Associate

Great place to start your career. Not for everyone. Great work-life balance for public accounting. But that doesn't mean that this company has a great work-life balance.

优点

Better hours in the summer

A lot of hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

Great place to work, lots of support and work to do. Pay is outstanding compared to past work. Enjoy every day and there can be something new every day.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Flexible work environment, nice people, growth opportunity

Overall good company - sense of team and culture is important to everyone, flexible about working from home and going into the office, provide the resources you need

优点

Flexible, supportive team, not micromanaged

缺点

Sometimes can be lack of direction

Good Management / Could be Higher Pay

Management is very helpful. Pay should be more on par with Big 4 firms. Not a lot of incentive to stay. Work/life balance is fair and the company has a great culture.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice workspace with supportive coworkers

I'm very thankful the knowledge RSM has given me, and the opportunities I've received to learn and grow. What is really holding me back at this moment is the amount of work I have on my plate, and the lack of work/ life balance.

supportive coworkers

overworked, work life balance
这篇点评对您有用吗?

No complaints. Company treats their employees well, especially through Covid (ie free meals, extra paid days off, etc.). There tends to be a lot of meetings throughout the day.

Great Culture

One of the best public accounting firms you can work for. Management genuinely cares about you. The culture is incredible and the people you work with makes the job that much better.

Work/Life Balance, Busy Hours