Saks Fifth Avenue

正在显示唯一的评价

Great Discount

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Management somewhat supportive. Expect to do most work on your own. Little chance for growth. Discount is great. Would Recommend.

Discount
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Las unión en área era muy bonita. Permitía tener una vida familiar por el horario que tenía. Un crecimiento dentro de la empresa

Lamentablemente ya acabó su etapa en Mexico pero fue una excelente empresa
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Work every weekend & paid weekly

Pay is good because it’s weekly and commission based. No flexibility at all as far as hours and days off. Prepare yourself to work every weekend. After constantly working, you will not have a life outside of work as a general sales stylist.

Get in what you put in

I'm fairly new maybe 2 months in. The company and management has given me all the tools I need thus far. My line is bit of a hard sell but I knew that signing on. I really like it so far. Only stressful thing is reaching goals when traffic is not in the store especially while still building your client book. It's competitive. You have to reach a certain percentage of your lines goal to stay on after your initial 90 days which is a new system they started. If you stand around all day and don't engage then you won't see good numbers, you have to be active with each customer.

Fun And Great Work Place

Amazing i just started and everyone is great here the workers are energetic and we all make such a good team they are very caring it's a fun and great environment

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

What is the best part of working at the company?Getting promoted in 89 Days..What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Staying on point.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It’s a great environment meeting people from all over the world.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Saling all over the store.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fun place to work but pay is terrible

Draw vs Commission sucks. Many weeks I took home $150 dollars for a 40 hours work week. Great management and co-workers. Amazing employee discount. Hours are great, schedule is flexible
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nothing to worry about it. Work hard and you will be compensated

Great place to work and grow. Integrity is the most important thing in your career, attendance and performance are always the best way to grow in the company.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Met many great friends and coworkers while working there. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The pay and the workload What is the work environment and culture like at the company?High stress. Low quality.

Enjoyed my work

I enjoyed my time, disappointing they didn't value ones who worked very hard, they promoted those who kissed managements rear and most managers knew very little.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing is good! What is the most stressful part about working at the company?co-workers are stupid and arrogant. They treat new employees rudely.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?do it for yourself and never ask for help.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful

Stressful

Hard place to work. Most good customers already work with private stylists so in womens department you mostly end up helpin bargain hunters at sales rack

Fun to work

Excellent place to work fun easy excellent management I strongly recommended. You will learn much more about different product will get experience with different clientele

N/a

N/a
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good pay. Too many politics.

Good pay and benefits. Managers need leadership development. Managers fought among each other, didn't trust each other and could not be relied upon for good character.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

No proper training and no communication

Lack of communication from the start. No chance for advancement, company is notoriously cheap, so everyone is over-worked for their pay! Payroll is their favourite way to control store expenses so beware of cut-backs happening often. Just a handful of hardworking Managers, otherwise, too many secrets as they like to keep everyone in the dark! Even the people they’ll need help from and depend on, get zero insight!

Great co-workers

缺点

Low Pay and no job security
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Energy and atmosphereWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Completing tasks that are not in my job descriptionWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Excellent well diverseWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Smooth, non streneous

There was Good and Bad

When it came to my role as a Loss Prevention professional, store management had no understanding of what it took to get the job done. I increased apprehensions 1800% in a year. Management was more concerned with aesthetics than controlling loss.

Upscale work environment.

缺点

Poor management, the way I was treated after making grand improvements in loss controls
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Most stressful job ever!!!

Most stressful job ever! Low pay for corporate side of the business. Managers will gas light you every single day! No praises for work, only when things aren't going good is when you hear something! For Saks to be an old company, you would think they practiced a better work life balance culture-THEY DON'T!!! RUN!!!

Eh

If course it’s great for experience but you never really know. Typical day includes outreach. Management - toughest day is outreach especially to clients who aren’t interestedc
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I’ve enjoyed working for this company

Good work life balance. Ability to advance if you desire. Excellent benefits. Good compensation. Excellent hours for retail. Competitive wages for the industry and the market.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Beautiful, iconic SFA. Most only dream of even setting foot in this Legendary building. Many tourists visit just because everything about Saks Fifth Avenue is a once in LIFETIME experience.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I never had a stressful moment.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I loved every minute that I worked at SFA. I met so many wonderful people and learned so much. I had the honor of being entrusted with the task of choosing hundreds of holiday gifts to be given to members of the Saudi Royal Family What is a typical day like for you at the company?Every day I learned something about fashion and high society I met great people from every walk of life.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?