Sanofi标志

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
公司后续的在研产品无力,现有上市产品基本上都已经过了专利保护期,在国内面临着4+7政策的影响,以后何去何从不得而知
工作文化

I like my tasks but the pay was less satisfying

I enjoy most of my tasks. My pay was substantially lower than the industry average because I had no idea of a reasonable salary as a fresh graduate. The process to "fix" it was long and excruciating...

Productive workplace

 Working on a placement within the hospital to establish closer relationships with the staff on behalf of Sanofi , a local pharmaceutical company.

good culture and colleagues

learn more about life ,about health about attitude . I am happy for working with my boss and our group . we are pride with good service for our clients.

优点

free holiday

缺点

limited improvment

工作环境佳

赛诺菲(Sanofi)是一家全球领先的医药健康企业,以患者需求为本,研究、开发并推广创新的治疗方案。赛诺菲的主要业务涵盖三个领域:制药、人用疫苗和动物保健。2014年,赛诺菲净销售额达337.70亿欧元。

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Working with heroes is great!

Sanofi was the first Pharmaceutical company that I've been working for. I love the Healthcare industry. It makes me feel that I am working with the heroes who are saving other people's lives and improving other people's life quality. We are fighting with the diseases TOGETHER! I love this feeling!

Good place

This work was in a different country, and everything is different that here. I love the experience there and learned a lot of new skills. Good training program.
工作文化

A good company, but slows down in growth

Good company, and good colleagues Feel grateful for my 2 internship experiences full of exposure and valuable task But the company is slow in portfolio and pipeline. Lately going through a mass restructure and therefore relatively much less opportunites open to youngsters

funcompany and good pay

1, a lot of studying opportunities that offered by company 2, good payment 3,good company culture 4, a lot of opportunities of business trip 5.good benefit
工作文化

a relaxed and fun work environment

It has a very flexible schedule and relatively high compensation and benefits compared to other companies. I did an internship there and I got some understanding about the life of biostatistician or sas programmer.

Sanofi的工作

查看更多职位

A nice place for fun

Review SAP, derive SDTM and ADaMs data according to CDISC standard. make tables, listings and figures. And build statistical models

Great Experience

Directly report to the BU Head was a great opportunity to learn.
查看更多关于Sanofi的评论