Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts点评

已找到符合搜索的19条评价 查看 627 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Best growth company
Assistant Director of Food & Beverage (在职员工) –  宁波市2019年3月31日
Learn all of the facets of the business with all of the right processes and procedures. You can grow your colleagues with the training provided and retain them to develop with you.
工作文化
provide gym facility and pingpong table.
Specialty Chef (在职员工) –  Beijing2018年11月9日
shangri-la hotels take care his staff. They follow and believe in "one team one goal".
shangri-la management. is very organised and take care its all staff , they provide very good facilities to there staff. The Managemet is very stong in the work and very well organised..
free meals
healthcare
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Challenging workplace
Director of Revenue Management (离职员工) –  Sule Shangri-La Yangon2018年3月2日
Challenging.. a sink or swim environment. You have to learn to adapt quickly. Training is provided though self- learning will be your way to learn.

The culture before was good, they cared about the people. However a lot has changed with the change of leadership.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
World Class
Sales Executive (离职员工) –  常州市2018年1月31日
World class hotel chain, was an honor to be working for them. Great system and training and great management team, learnt a lot and benefitted a lot as well
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
good working environment and friendly coworkers
Hospitality Staff (离职员工) –  上海市2017年10月23日
Having efficient leadership in there so that I do know what I could start and what I need to prove. All staff who work in there are friendly and willing to teach some relevant experience to me.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
all employeesare productive and team players and easy to work with
F&B BANQUET MAINTENANCE / SET UP BOY (离职员工) –  EDSA SHANGRI-LA MANILA2017年4月16日
its fun and enjoyable working with others colleagues all are help full and easy to approach on whatever you need always assist guest and other co -workers who are in need all employees are always at service with the guest needs
优点
free meals and with lodging for employees
flexible time of work
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
Learning
Houskeeping Floor Supervisor (离职员工) –  Shenzhen, PR. China2017年1月10日
I worked supervisor and had to manage my stuffs. Communications are my main topic at work. The balances between my boss, co-workers and stuff is the hardest part of the job
这篇点评对您有用吗? 6 2报告
Environment
Service center associate (离职员工) –  成都市2016年8月3日
Working in Shangri-La was a great experience, everyone was respectful and kind; we saw each other as family.
Working in the service center taught me different aspects of a business; seeing it through the way the business ran and how everything was running. The management of the company was in good shape, everyone knew exactly what they are doing and where they want to be, managers are always sharing new information with colleagues.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with unpleasant guests but we would always make sure the solution is satisfying for both the guests and the company. On the other hand it was fun working within the organisation as everyone treated each other like as family members and there was never any problems fitting in with others as they made you feel like at home.
优点
free food at working hours
Over night shifts
这篇点评对您有用吗? 9 1报告
工作文化
Nice place with a big team
Restaurant Assistant Manager | Service Manager (在职员工) –  深圳市2016年7月9日
My working day is divided into 2 parts, office work and restaurant operations. Our team is big and in average management supportive and friendly.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 23 3报告
The Best Hotel in My Hometown
Chief Concierge (Guest Service Manager) (离职员工) –  福州市2016年5月17日
The management took care of staff. They provided several gourmet festivals for staff quarterly, conducted staff activities irregularly, such as climbing competition, table tennis, and the chess match. The executive members ofter visited the staff dormitory regularly. I think this is the best hotel in my hometown because they carried out the cooperation principle which contented "We are a family" very well.

From my more-than-six-year experience, I have learned how to serve guest from well to excellent. It was not only just to fulfill their demands but also to exceed their needs by doing exceedingly a little. Also, I learned how to lead a team, that was to conduct my leadership by setting up an example to team members, putting myself at the same level while serving a guest, but acting as their manager while monitoring their performance.

In words, the experience in Shangri-la benefited me greatly which I appreciated from my bottom of my heart.
Locations, Management, Company Culture
缺点
Salary was at the bottom among five star hotels in my hometown
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
excellent working experience
Liaison Officer (离职员工) –  wenzhou, China2015年12月7日
Generous company, great pay during that time in China, and good benefit. Nice co-workers and comfortable working environment.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 6 2报告
工作文化
An award-winning luxury hotel at the best of China capital
Waitress (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年9月19日
there are a lot of different points to think about before considering a job as services .to some it may seem like a set back in there career .but dont really understand that it has the potential of being an excellent of work .
Always active
缺点
Having to work with a different set of "rules" than other jobs
fun place to work.
Indian Chef (在职员工) –  Suzhou2015年6月11日
Management is cooperative and gives freedom to choose and style of dishes. Staff is friendly. They provide good accommodation and travel facilities.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5 1报告
good environment
Receptionist (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年1月23日
weclome to guests
check ins and outs
taking payment etc
enter guests information into computer
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Once in a life time experience.
Internship - Guest Relations and Service Associate (离职员工) –  Qingdao China2014年10月19日
This was a 6 month sponsored internship through Purdue University. You pay for tuition at Purdue for you credits, everything else is sponsored.
优点
Once in a life time International experience.
缺点
Little to no job variety. You have one job and they do not cross train or give extra responsibility.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5 1报告
Great communication work place
Service Associate, Executive Lounge (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年10月19日
interact with hotel guest while checking them in and out, along with providing them with out standing costumer service
workcostumer inreaction all day
language barrier
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告
工作文化
Very productive brand of hotel
Executive Assistant & QI (离职员工) –  Xi'an Shannxi Province China2014年7月15日
-Always put employees' interest in same priority with customers.
-With strong and charming brand culture. Make sure stuff have sense of belonging.
-Always inspired by co-workers.
-GM and other Excom members were always passionate and ready to deal with all the different problems and to share honors.
-It was the time I built up self-identification and confidence. Learnt how to build up a team and play a motivatied role inside.
Fun workplace
Full time waitress in banquet (离职员工) –  Southern China2014年5月7日
The work experiences in Shangri-La Hotel is very impressive and I have learned a lot in the duration.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告