Sheraton

已找到符合搜索的34条评价查看 7,018 条评论

Good working environment

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I love to work at Sheraton Grand Macau, the housekeeping department was very helpful, team work was awesome. If I get a chance to work again with Sheraton Grand Macau I'm always ready to work.

Free lunch

缺点

Sometimes linen was not on time
这篇点评对您有用吗?

This is good company when im still there.

I'm glad to become Sheraton family's. Much memories in this company. And I learn alot from this company. Thank you Sheraton, and thank you my Spa team.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A good job for entry level

If you like to meet new people from all over the world then this job is for you. If you cant handle stress then for sure working at hotel and hospitality industry is not for you.

Poor management 2.5 rating out of 5

Lot of work in low salary . Management was poor. Learned nothing . Customer service was poor. No communication skills of manager . Very disappointed with Sheraton

Good Salary

Salary and benefits are good. Management needs more collaboration with the employees. Hoping to have career advancement or transfer of other departments for career growth

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Housekeeping Department

Very good staff accomodating and friendly but the management was quite not good because of the late delivery of the linens and towels so thats why the associates cannot release the room immediately. they getting mad all the time because of the late release of the guest rooms.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Very good to work with this brand

Shreaton is a chain hotel under Marriott brand. I am Very proud to work with this company. Got very good learning environment and experience in this company. Learn so many hospitality environment. I had worked as a food and beverge department as a waiter in western and fine dining restaurant.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun with high quality machine

I had a prefect time with using high quality machine here. I have always passion in making friends,and using machine to make desserts that can make my work better and make lots of new friends.

Free Uniform, accommodation and lunch

这篇点评对您有用吗?

it was a grate time during trainning

its a great experience work in four points by shearton.i really appreciate the working environment and co- workers are very helpful for the guest as well as for the employees. i got great opportunists to new things.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

enjoyable and have a lot of work that i learned coming from different culture

i am happy when it comes to work, i learned a lot specially their culture, the management are nice to the employee,the workplace is good though its a big adjustment to me, the hardest job is when have a high occupancy in hotel but its fine because i enjoy working in that kind of situation and the most enjoyable part in my work is all of my colleagues are easy to mingle and i enjoy my company there.

free lunch

Competitive

Competitive environment that allow the staff to be creative and contribute with new ideas for the promotion of the hotel among local and international tourists

Free staying and lunches

Healthcare
这篇点评对您有用吗?

the work there was very good, sometimes stressing but doing work was fun everyday. Every colleagues were very helpful and friendly so working there gave me lots of experience during my one year internship. Working there also helped to improve my chinese speaking.

Free foods and accomodation

Overtime work

Great Experience

This internship had allowed me to develop more skills and be able to handle complex situation in marketing field etc.

Food Provided, Schedule

positive attitude to work

excellent experience with regard to the 4-5 star hotel service, very good time management and never late to work. I have been exciting work this company, it make me learn how to communicate with customers and serving them.

awesome people

i learnt at sheraton beijing that i really have an inner passion for hospitality. it was a very nice working environment, I worked with people of different ethnicities and cultures and confirmed for me that i am good in adapting to any work space.

free lunches

这篇点评对您有用吗?

productive and fun working place

Almost three years ago, I interned at Four Points by Sheraton, Luohe, Henan, China. During that time, my main tasks were coordinating with the kitchen staffs to accurately take orders, delivering meals for patrons in a timely manner to achieve optimal customer satisfaction, and analyzing dining service management. I have gained a lot practical knowledge from this experience. This was my first time applying the knowledge and professional skills that I learned in my college courses in the work setting. The culture of Four Points by Sheraton was to assist guests as if they were family members and make them feel comfortable like they are in their own home. The hardest part of the job for me was getting used to the variable shifts hours and adapting to the night shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving a lot of staff benefits, such as free meals and free housing, if available, whenever I needed to work shifts that were odd hours.

优点

free meals, sometimes free housing if I have to work over night shifts

pay off vacation
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A very big place to learn if you have a big hobby in hospitality.

Sheraton Sanya Resort includes of everything indeed which i required to learn in every aspect of hospitality. I just loved that place along with the staff and senior managements.

Friendly atmosphere, Free foods, Proper guidance

Language barriers

top 10 five star hotel

fist job here, learn a lots from my manager, love the hotel culture, always have fun have big event and party, every day just like the new day for me, its sad to leave there because i move to other city.

Just a job

Interesting job as you had the opportunity to meet people from all over the world. Hours were good and the people I worked with were pleasant and allowed me to talk english to our customers.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Diversity of sales and marketing and wide range of role in different departments

Sales job give chance to face and experience different situation day by day. And also job responsibility categorise into different team with a bit related but still difference source and business kind
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good working atmosphere among colleagues

Many team building activities, the hr training was good superior were willing to listen our opinion

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?