Sheraton

地点
已找到符合搜索的33条评价
查看 6,816 条评论
工作文化
Many team building activities, the hr training was good superior were willing to listen our opinion
工作文化
I'm glad to become Sheraton family's. Much memories in this company. And I learn alot from this company. Thank you Sheraton, and thank you my Spa team.
工作文化
If you like to meet new people from all over the world then this job is for you. If you cant handle stress then for sure working at hotel and hospitality industry is not for you.
工作文化
Lot of work in low salary . Management was poor. Learned nothing . Customer service was poor. No communication skills of manager . Very disappointed with Sheraton
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Salary and benefits are good. Management needs more collaboration with the employees. Hoping to have career advancement or transfer of other departments for career growth
工作文化
Very good staff accomodating and friendly but the management was quite not good because of the late delivery of the linens and towels so thats why the associates cannot release the room immediately. they getting mad all the time because of the late release of the guest rooms.
工作文化
Shreaton is a chain hotel under Marriott brand. I am Very proud to work with this company. Got very good learning environment and experience in this company. Learn so many hospitality environment. I had worked as a food and beverge department as a waiter in western and fine dining restaurant.
工作文化
I had a prefect time with using high quality machine here. I have always passion in making friends,and using machine to make desserts that can make my work better and make lots of new friends.
Free Uniform, accommodation and lunch
工作文化
its a great experience work in four points by shearton.i really appreciate the working environment and co- workers are very helpful for the guest as well as for the employees. i got great opportunists to new things.
工作文化
i am happy when it comes to work, i learned a lot specially their culture, the management are nice to the employee,the workplace is good though its a big adjustment to me, the hardest job is when have a high occupancy in hotel but its fine because i enjoy working in that kind of situation and the most enjoyable part in my work is all of my colleagues are easy to mingle and i enjoy my company there.
free lunch
工作文化
Competitive environment that allow the staff to be creative and contribute with new ideas for the promotion of the hotel among local and international tourists
Free staying and lunches
Healthcare
工作文化
the work there was very good, sometimes stressing but doing work was fun everyday. Every colleagues were very helpful and friendly so working there gave me lots of experience during my one year internship. Working there also helped to improve my chinese speaking.
Free foods and accomodation
Overtime work
工作文化
This internship had allowed me to develop more skills and be able to handle complex situation in marketing field etc.
Food Provided, Schedule
工作文化
excellent experience with regard to the 4-5 star hotel service, very good time management and never late to work. I have been exciting work this company, it make me learn how to communicate with customers and serving them.
工作文化
i learnt at sheraton beijing that i really have an inner passion for hospitality. it was a very nice working environment, I worked with people of different ethnicities and cultures and confirmed for me that i am good in adapting to any work space.
free lunches
工作文化
Almost three years ago, I interned at Four Points by Sheraton, Luohe, Henan, China. During that time, my main tasks were coordinating with the kitchen staffs to accurately take orders, delivering meals for patrons in a timely manner to achieve optimal customer satisfaction, and analyzing dining service management. I have gained a lot practical knowledge from this experience. This was my first time applying the knowledge and professional skills that I learned in my college courses in the work setting. The culture of Four Points by Sheraton was to assist guests as if they were family members and make them feel comfortable like they are in their own home. The hardest part of the job for me was getting used to the variable shifts hours and adapting to the night shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving a lot of staff benefits, such as free meals and free housing, if available, whenever I needed to work shifts that were odd hours.
优点
free meals, sometimes free housing if I have to work over night shifts
pay off vacation
工作文化
Sheraton Sanya Resort includes of everything indeed which i required to learn in every aspect of hospitality. I just loved that place along with the staff and senior managements.
Friendly atmosphere, Free foods, Proper guidance
Language barriers
工作文化
fist job here, learn a lots from my manager, love the hotel culture, always have fun have big event and party, every day just like the new day for me, its sad to leave there because i move to other city.
工作文化
Interesting job as you had the opportunity to meet people from all over the world. Hours were good and the people I worked with were pleasant and allowed me to talk english to our customers.
工作文化
Sales job give chance to face and experience different situation day by day. And also job responsibility categorise into different team with a bit related but still difference source and business kind
工作文化
Sheraton Sand cotai Macau China is the one prestigious company. it offers Career Development and training to each collegue. For more than 4 years of working in this company i learn a lot the staff is very helpful and cooperative and we are in a standard procedure especially in our food preparation and we are as a team every time we work. As a Senior chef i always have a good communication to my staff giving advice when needed and monitor their safeness always and company standard procedure. The hardest part of the job and most enjoyable is pressure because i take it as a big challenge.
fast learner