Sheraton

3.8工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的3条评价查看 8,248 条评论

it was a grate time during trainning

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
its a great experience work in four points by shearton.i really appreciate the working environment and co- workers are very helpful for the guest as well as for the employees. i got great opportunists to new things.

awesome people

i learnt at sheraton beijing that i really have an inner passion for hospitality. it was a very nice working environment, I worked with people of different ethnicities and cultures and confirmed for me that i am good in adapting to any work space.

优点

free lunches

缺点

这篇点评对您有用吗?

productive and fun working place

Almost three years ago, I interned at Four Points by Sheraton, Luohe, Henan, China. During that time, my main tasks were coordinating with the kitchen staffs to accurately take orders, delivering meals for patrons in a timely manner to achieve optimal customer satisfaction, and analyzing dining service management. I have gained a lot practical knowledge from this experience. This was my first time applying the knowledge and professional skills that I learned in my college courses in the work setting. The culture of Four Points by Sheraton was to assist guests as if they were family members and make them feel comfortable like they are in their own home. The hardest part of the job for me was getting used to the variable shifts hours and adapting to the night shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving a lot of staff benefits, such as free meals and free housing, if available, whenever I needed to work shifts that were odd hours.

优点

free meals, sometimes free housing if I have to work over night shifts

缺点