Sheraton

已找到符合搜索的5条评价查看 8,248 条评论

Good working environment

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I love to work at Sheraton Grand Macau, the housekeeping department was very helpful, team work was awesome. If I get a chance to work again with Sheraton Grand Macau I'm always ready to work.

优点

Free lunch

缺点

Sometimes linen was not on time

Good Salary

Salary and benefits are good. Management needs more collaboration with the employees. Hoping to have career advancement or transfer of other departments for career growth

Housekeeping Department

Very good staff accomodating and friendly but the management was quite not good because of the late delivery of the linens and towels so thats why the associates cannot release the room immediately. they getting mad all the time because of the late release of the guest rooms.

positive attitude to work

excellent experience with regard to the 4-5 star hotel service, very good time management and never late to work. I have been exciting work this company, it make me learn how to communicate with customers and serving them.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

It was a good experience

Everyday is different although this kind of work is very tiring i enjoyed working with my co-workers i learned a lot from this work because i have the chanced to meet different kind of people and learnd to deal with their culture. the management is sometimes presured us to do the job well but its normal.

优点