Siemens AG

公司实行弹性工时可兼顾家庭,但是工作内容过于细分且不容易在同一尝试不同岗位,工作内容相对固化,不富于挑战
弹性上班
工作内容相对固化
工作文化
The culture is very conservative., Not good at marketing consumer product.
Is a procedure and management oriented company .
Good at project management, but they are very slow to rest to the market.

They have very good financial controlling .
优点
Very safe to make decision
缺点
Slow react to the market
Technical Sales Assistant
Pleasant working environment and colleagues.
Intermediate workload.

It is my first career experience and it is great. I wish work there again if there are chances.
Productive and fun workplace
I was really enjoying the work at Siemens. The colleagues at Siemens were very friendly and professional, as well as the executives. The internal training programs were very helpful and the career path was built cleary.
工作文化
SAG is a friendly company
Siemens AG is a good company which I ever worked, I met many good colleagues here. This company helped me a lot on self upgrade and provided a comfortable working place. It’s unforgettable 7 years in my career path.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Great Company
Great company. Highly suggest to join and never leave. A company one joins for life no matter which age group one represents.The best thing about the company is the management and their investment into their own people. I would join Siemens again any day.
Productive and friendly workplace
Working in Siemens as a commercial internship gave me first handed information about how an international company deals with the enormous volume of trading contracts. The job gives me chances to practice my time arrangement skill when facing multi-tasks daily work. The colleagues are nice and willing to teach. We still remain contact till now.
Multicultural workplace
Siemens is a classic multicultural workplace, Everyday I worked with engineers from all over the world, and I also needed to travel abroad frequently.
工作文化
Siemens is a great company
Siemens had a strict culture to achieve the target step by step. A few months training given to improve the coding, documentation, project tracking, meetings, risk and budget control, requirement analysis, etc. Everything is strictly planned and then executed.
Learn a lot
My manager is friendly and he taught me so much. He will work late and he never asks the employee to stay late. Great pantry, the food served in the afternoon is delicious.
工作文化
work-life balance and colleague full of passion
people are friendly here and would give you a lot help on working. and our director and partners are full of passion on their works. great cohort, and work as a team always. work-life balance, not that stress.
a great company
the company cares about employees and provides opportunities for career development; it has a culture of ingenuity, most of the employees work carefully.
work time is flexible,
good experience
great company,
I want to work in the United States and fulfill my personal dreams.

So I am looking for job opportunities in the US healthcare industry.
Nice culture, great company
I worked at Siemens Guangzhou, people there are nice and kind, however, if you are a starter in IT field, this company might not be somewhere you want to start off.
Gut
Eine gutes Praktikum bei Siemens. Dennoch es wäre besser, wenn ich länger als 3 Monate hier bleiben kann.
I have a great experience in Siemens China during 15 years
I am a man of good faith, skilled executed ability, understand the rules. Healthy , positively, warm-hearted, I like outdoor activities, like hiking, easy-going.
Free lunches
工作文化
It was an unforgettable experience in Siemens.
I was an intern in Digital Factory Department in Siemens, China. I have experienced a good time with my manager and colleagues. I always go to work at 9 AM, it's free to manage our own time to start working. My manager required me to arrive at work before he came. The environment of working is very comfortable, everyone has 1 laptop and one more display for multitasking. My job is to update the information and articles of our department on the official website. I enjoy all the parts of job because it help me a lot at front-end designing and the ability to solve problems and debug. What's more, I have learned a lot about the Industry 4.0 from translating the documents.
工作文化
nice and cooperative colleage relationship
I like working in Siemens very much. The colleague there will help me a lot both in work and private. We are good friends for ever and I feel very motivated working there.
工作文化
It is a good place to improve.
It is a good place to improve your professional skills and social network skills. Colleagues are nice and willing to help a freshman. Supervisors don't push you so hard.
a good company
Siemens always do a lot for its employee. It is a company which will think on employer's position and help their employee to solve their problems. You can easily achieve life and work balance here.
learn quickly
During the time I work there, I quickly learned something. And every one is provided a mentor. I war guided by her and touched by her. But the salary is not satisfied enough.
公司页面已被认领