Siemens AG点评

已找到符合搜索的46条评价
工作文化
very good company culture and nice colleagues
Technical Support Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月10日
Technical support of converters for all kinds of clients is not an easy job, we were very busy and stressful a lot. Thanks to the team and the workmates, they helped me a lot and we got along with each other very much.
Good to have a rest
Research Scientist (在职员工) –  北京市2017年12月23日
Good place to have a rest in Siemens Limited China.
As Technical department, our job is to receive all kinds of requirements from BU, then finish the protoytpe and handover to BU.
Learned a lot about presentation, but lack of technical challenge.
Excellent in career start-up
Product Support/ Team Assistant (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年12月1日
I was my honor to be working in a great company like Siemens. Siemens is a very dynamic and innovative company, colleagues are very qualified at their respective areas.
Great company culture
Marketing Coordinator (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年10月18日
Siemens Ltd China is the first few foreign companies entering into China market. It has done a great job in localization. When sticking to its essence of German company culture, i.e., being straightforward, efficient, and highly professional, it incorporates its understanding of Chinese culture.

It is a wonderful place to work, a group of nice and professional people to work together. My boss was a very hard working German, my role model.
工作文化
A platform willing to give chance to young people
Product Manager (离职员工) –  Nanjing China2017年7月11日
I got promotion to a product manager responsible for the global market 3 years after joining Siemens. Siemens gave me full authorities to do the job, inluding product positioning, pricing, defining and strategy making. Management is also willing to support the idea and decision made by the employees,
优点
More opportunity due to big organization
缺点
need to know the process
工作文化
Good company to work for
Project Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2017年7月11日
provided various training for employees. People worked hard in China but decision making was normally slow due to the layers of the company management. Management believes their staff and let them to work very independently.
Capitalism Egalitarianism
Commercial Finance (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年1月21日
Nepotism,
Low efficiency,
Big turn over rate each three years. The whole company take product quality most important but ignore other critical facts meanwhile. Opinionated from German headquarter. That's why failed in many fast-consumed industry.
une grande entreprise
Sales Controling (离职员工) –  Chine2016年10月28日
ce stage est une riche expérience humaine.
Ce stage m’a permis de me confronter à des problématiques variées, tant les missions qui m’ont été confiées durant le stage sont arrivées à leurs termes dans les délais impartis tout en donnant suite à la signature d’un contrat à durée déterminée au sein de l’entreprise.
工作文化
It is a great work place
Logistics Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年10月20日
The typical work I do is to run the simulation through the SAP system daily, getting the data from the system, analyze and transfer to the manager for further actions.
I learned using SAP smoothly, developed better handbook for interns in the future
Good relationship with coworker
工作文化
Free and good work enviroment
Advanced Software Engineer (在职员工) –  上海市2016年9月14日
Typecially we will have meeting with the collegues in USA in the morning and have meeting with the collegues in the German, Netherlland and UK in the afternoon.

We can learn different skill and culture from each other.

We have PMP review every year and to find the problem of management.

We also have team build activation for local group.

Sometine the time overlap is too small. Then there is not enough time to communicate within different location people.
Birthday gifts
healthcare
工作文化
My first work after I got BS.
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2016年4月10日
I have half years on job training in Simens Belgium. That help me know more for different culture.

Also I learn so much in Simens. I know the software architecture for Siemens Mobile Switch. and I work as different roles here.
Advanced, productive and fun
Commercial Manager-Finance & Business (离职员工) –  上海市2016年4月5日
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet people from all of the world by business meetings and day to day business cooperation
Job security
缺点
Less personal time for life
工作文化
a good platform for work and learning
Department Manager of Real-Time Software (在职员工) –  Nanjing, China2015年12月16日
I worked on embedded software development with hardware, system test ans other colleagues, I love the good cooperation, teamwork and passion there.
International Company
Team Assistant (Intern) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年11月16日
My Duties:
• Helped a team in the purchasing department to do office work
• Communicated with people in other departments to complete different tasks
• Prepared various documents for the manager, e.g., business travel visa
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
JV integration
Regional Commodity Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年10月23日
Supporting JV integration is a really good working experience. Which helped me enhance my leadership a lot!
工作文化
good
Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年10月17日
I worked here as a undergrad intern in the R&D group for a month. Can't say much about the company, but I had a good experience here and learned a lot.
工作文化
Challenging and enjoyable working enviroment
Internship, Commercial & Procurement Departments (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年9月12日
Active team building, stimulate- oriented, free space for individual to learn and develop. Flexible time schedule and considerate employer benefit.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Hospitable office environment and harmony culture.
Data Maintenance Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2015年8月17日
Hospitable office environment and harmony culture. The colleague are friendly and willing to help fresh guys be familiar with their tasks.
14 months full time internship
Fulltime internship (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年7月18日
Develop Hospital Information System based on WCF, .NET Framework and SVVM model(C♯)
· Develop Electronic Health Record based on SOA(Java, C♯)
· Design and delvelop a classic Intelligent Tutoring System based on WCF, .NET Framework and machine learning
algorithms(C♯)
· Patent: An Intelligent Radiology Training System Adaptive to Different Trainees
Global leader in Helath care
Senior Technical Support (在职员工) –  Shanghai2015年2月20日
Siemens Health care Multinational company is a global leader in Healthcare business . Siemens Helathcare is pioneer in manufacturing CT scan,MRI Scan and other diagnostic and imaging equioments world wide. Siemens healthcare is a multibillion dollar company .Headquarters in Germany and employed over 10000 people world wide.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告