Siemens AG点评

已找到符合搜索的66条评价 查看 8,451 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Siemens is a great company
Senior Software Engineer, Project Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2019年4月11日
Siemens had a strict culture to achieve the target step by step. A few months training given to improve the coding, documentation, project tracking, meetings, risk and budget control, requirement analysis, etc. Everything is strictly planned and then executed.
Learn a lot
Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年3月26日
My manager is friendly and he taught me so much. He will work late and he never asks the employee to stay late. Great pantry, the food served in the afternoon is delicious.
工作文化
work-life balance and colleague full of passion
Controlling Assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2019年1月28日
people are friendly here and would give you a lot help on working. and our director and partners are full of passion on their works. great cohort, and work as a team always. work-life balance, not that stress.
a great company
System Test Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年10月28日
the company cares about employees and provides opportunities for career development; it has a culture of ingenuity, most of the employees work carefully.
work time is flexible,
good experience
DSA Product specialist (在职员工) –  杭州市2018年9月16日
great company,
I want to work in the United States and fulfill my personal dreams.
So I am looking for job opportunities in the US healthcare industry.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Nice culture, great company
Network/IT Intern (离职员工) –  广州市2018年8月27日
I worked at Siemens Guangzhou, people there are nice and kind, however, if you are a starter in IT field, this company might not be somewhere you want to start off.
Gut
Maketing Assistant (离职员工) –  上海市2018年5月4日
Eine gutes Praktikum bei Siemens. Dennoch es wäre besser, wenn ich länger als 3 Monate hier bleiben kann.
I have a great experience in Siemens China during 15 years
Office Sales manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月24日
I am a man of good faith, skilled executed ability, understand the rules. Healthy , positively, warm-hearted, I like outdoor activities, like hiking, easy-going.
优点
Free lunches
缺点
工作文化
It was an unforgettable experience in Siemens.
Digital Factory Department Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月14日
I was an intern in Digital Factory Department in Siemens, China. I have experienced a good time with my manager and colleagues. I always go to work at 9 AM, it's free to manage our own time to start working. My manager required me to arrive at work before he came. The environment of working is very comfortable, everyone has 1 laptop and one more display for multitasking. My job is to update the information and articles of our department on the official website. I enjoy all the parts of job because it help me a lot at front-end designing and the ability to solve problems and debug. What's more, I have learned a lot about the Industry 4.0 from translating the documents.
工作文化
nice and cooperative colleage relationship
Technical Support (离职员工) –  北京市2018年2月28日
I like working in Siemens very much. The colleague there will help me a lot both in work and private. We are good friends for ever and I feel very motivated working there.
工作文化
It is a good place to improve.
Clinical Marketing Specialist (离职员工) –  广州市2018年2月26日
It is a good place to improve your professional skills and social network skills. Colleagues are nice and willing to help a freshman. Supervisors don't push you so hard.
a good company
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月30日
Siemens always do a lot for its employee. It is a company which will think on employer's position and help their employee to solve their problems. You can easily achieve life and work balance here.
learn quickly
Software Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月25日
During the time I work there, I quickly learned something. And every one is provided a mentor. I war guided by her and touched by her. But the salary is not satisfied enough.
工作文化
very good company culture and nice colleagues
Technical Support Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月10日
Technical support of converters for all kinds of clients is not an easy job, we were very busy and stressful a lot. Thanks to the team and the workmates, they helped me a lot and we got along with each other very much.
Good to have a rest
Research Scientist (在职员工) –  北京市2017年12月23日
Good place to have a rest in Siemens Limited China.
As Technical department, our job is to receive all kinds of requirements from BU, then finish the protoytpe and handover to BU.
Learned a lot about presentation, but lack of technical challenge.
Great company culture
Marketing Coordinator (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年10月18日
Siemens Ltd China is the first few foreign companies entering into China market. It has done a great job in localization. When sticking to its essence of German company culture, i.e., being straightforward, efficient, and highly professional, it incorporates its understanding of Chinese culture.

It is a wonderful place to work, a group of nice and professional people to work together. My boss was a very hard working German, my role model.
工作文化
A platform willing to give chance to young people
Product Manager (离职员工) –  Nanjing China2017年7月11日
I got promotion to a product manager responsible for the global market 3 years after joining Siemens. Siemens gave me full authorities to do the job, inluding product positioning, pricing, defining and strategy making. Management is also willing to support the idea and decision made by the employees,
优点
More opportunity due to big organization
缺点
need to know the process
工作文化
Good company to work for
Project Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2017年7月11日
provided various training for employees. People worked hard in China but decision making was normally slow due to the layers of the company management. Management believes their staff and let them to work very independently.
rigorous and positive
Account Manager (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2017年5月16日
A typical day at work:
Call and arrange appointments with customers and salesman.

What I learned:
Learned how to handle any tough challenge, become more independent which I liked and disliked, we should achieve more if we can do more team work.

management:

Co-operation and team work is biggest weakness of Siemens Medical department.

Hardest part of the job is internal conflicts problem from international company.

The most enjoyable part is challenging and the sense of accomplishment.
good working experience
Internship (离职员工) –  Wuxi, CN & Shanghai,CN2017年4月16日
I work as an internship in Siemens Health Care. The leader are very nice and willing to help the problem for us. We can have many crazy idea during the program but it is not easy to realize.
公司页面已被认领