Siemens AG点评

已找到符合搜索的52条评价 查看 6,231 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Nice culture, great company
Network/IT Intern (离职员工) –  广州市2018年8月27日
I worked at Siemens Guangzhou, people there are nice and kind, however, if you are a starter in IT field, this company might not be somewhere you want to start off.
Gut
Maketing Assistant (离职员工) –  上海市2018年5月4日
Eine gutes Praktikum bei Siemens. Dennoch es wäre besser, wenn ich länger als 3 Monate hier bleiben kann.
I have a great experience in Siemens China during 15 years
Office Sales manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月24日
I am a man of good faith, skilled executed ability, understand the rules. Healthy , positively, warm-hearted, I like outdoor activities, like hiking, easy-going.
Free lunches
工作文化
It was an unforgettable experience in Siemens.
Digital Factory Department Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月14日
I was an intern in Digital Factory Department in Siemens, China. I have experienced a good time with my manager and colleagues. I always go to work at 9 AM, it's free to manage our own time to start working. My manager required me to arrive at work before he came. The environment of working is very comfortable, everyone has 1 laptop and one more display for multitasking. My job is to update the information and articles of our department on the official website. I enjoy all the parts of job because it help me a lot at front-end designing and the ability to solve problems and debug. What's more, I have learned a lot about the Industry 4.0 from translating the documents.
工作文化
nice and cooperative colleage relationship
Technical Support (离职员工) –  北京市2018年2月28日
I like working in Siemens very much. The colleague there will help me a lot both in work and private. We are good friends for ever and I feel very motivated working there.
a good company
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月30日
Siemens always do a lot for its employee. It is a company which will think on employer's position and help their employee to solve their problems. You can easily achieve life and work balance here.
learn quickly
Software Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月25日
During the time I work there, I quickly learned something. And every one is provided a mentor. I war guided by her and touched by her. But the salary is not satisfied enough.
工作文化
very good company culture and nice colleagues
Technical Support Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月10日
Technical support of converters for all kinds of clients is not an easy job, we were very busy and stressful a lot. Thanks to the team and the workmates, they helped me a lot and we got along with each other very much.
Good to have a rest
Research Scientist (在职员工) –  北京市2017年12月23日
Good place to have a rest in Siemens Limited China.
As Technical department, our job is to receive all kinds of requirements from BU, then finish the protoytpe and handover to BU.
Learned a lot about presentation, but lack of technical challenge.
Great company culture
Marketing Coordinator (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年10月18日
Siemens Ltd China is the first few foreign companies entering into China market. It has done a great job in localization. When sticking to its essence of German company culture, i.e., being straightforward, efficient, and highly professional, it incorporates its understanding of Chinese culture.

It is a wonderful place to work, a group of nice and professional people to work together. My boss was a very hard working German, my role model.
工作文化
A platform willing to give chance to young people
Product Manager (离职员工) –  Nanjing China2017年7月11日
I got promotion to a product manager responsible for the global market 3 years after joining Siemens. Siemens gave me full authorities to do the job, inluding product positioning, pricing, defining and strategy making. Management is also willing to support the idea and decision made by the employees,
优点
More opportunity due to big organization
缺点
need to know the process
工作文化
Good company to work for
Project Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2017年7月11日
provided various training for employees. People worked hard in China but decision making was normally slow due to the layers of the company management. Management believes their staff and let them to work very independently.
Capitalism Egalitarianism
Commercial Finance (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年1月21日
Nepotism,
Low efficiency,
Big turn over rate each three years. The whole company take product quality most important but ignore other critical facts meanwhile. Opinionated from German headquarter. That's why failed in many fast-consumed industry.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
une grande entreprise
Sales Controling (离职员工) –  Chine2016年10月28日
ce stage est une riche expérience humaine.
Ce stage m’a permis de me confronter à des problématiques variées, tant les missions qui m’ont été confiées durant le stage sont arrivées à leurs termes dans les délais impartis tout en donnant suite à la signature d’un contrat à durée déterminée au sein de l’entreprise.
工作文化
It is a great work place
Logistics Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年10月20日
The typical work I do is to run the simulation through the SAP system daily, getting the data from the system, analyze and transfer to the manager for further actions.
I learned using SAP smoothly, developed better handbook for interns in the future
Good relationship with coworker
工作文化
Free and good work enviroment
Advanced Software Engineer (在职员工) –  上海市2016年9月14日
Typecially we will have meeting with the collegues in USA in the morning and have meeting with the collegues in the German, Netherlland and UK in the afternoon.

We can learn different skill and culture from each other.

We have PMP review every year and to find the problem of management.

We also have team build activation for local group.

Sometine the time overlap is too small. Then there is not enough time to communicate within different location people.
Birthday gifts
healthcare
工作文化
My first work after I got BS.
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2016年4月10日
I have half years on job training in Simens Belgium. That help me know more for different culture.

Also I learn so much in Simens. I know the software architecture for Siemens Mobile Switch. and I work as different roles here.
Advanced, productive and fun
Commercial Manager-Finance & Business (离职员工) –  上海市2016年4月5日
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet people from all of the world by business meetings and day to day business cooperation
Job security
缺点
Less personal time for life
工作文化
a good platform for work and learning
Department Manager of Real-Time Software (在职员工) –  Nanjing, China2015年12月16日
I worked on embedded software development with hardware, system test ans other colleagues, I love the good cooperation, teamwork and passion there.
International Company
Team Assistant (Intern) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年11月16日
My Duties:
• Helped a team in the purchasing department to do office work
• Communicated with people in other departments to complete different tasks
• Prepared various documents for the manager, e.g., business travel visa
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告