Siemens AG的员工点评

查看Siemens AG的所有点评

工作文化
It was an unforgettable experience in Siemens.
Digital Factory Department Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月14日
I was an intern in Digital Factory Department in Siemens, China. I have experienced a good time with my manager and colleagues. I always go to work at 9 AM, it's free to manage our own time to start working. My manager required me to arrive at work before he came. The environment of working is very comfortable, everyone has 1 laptop and one more display for multitasking. My job is to update the information and articles of our department on the official website. I enjoy all the parts of job because it help me a lot at front-end designing and the ability to solve problems and debug. What's more, I have learned a lot about the Industry 4.0 from translating the documents.

Siemens AG其他员工的点评

Multicultural workplace
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2019年5月6日
Siemens is a classic multicultural workplace, Everyday I worked with engineers from all over the world, and I also needed to travel abroad frequently.
工作文化
Siemens is a great company
Senior Software Engineer, Project Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2019年4月11日
Siemens had a strict culture to achieve the target step by step. A few months training given to improve the coding, documentation, project tracking, meetings, risk and budget control, requirement analysis, etc. Everything is strictly planned and then executed.
公司页面已被认领