Siemens AG点评

已找到符合搜索的67条评价 查看 8,730 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
good working experience
Internship (离职员工) –  Wuxi, CN & Shanghai,CN2017年4月16日
I work as an internship in Siemens Health Care. The leader are very nice and willing to help the problem for us. We can have many crazy idea during the program but it is not easy to realize.
Capitalism Egalitarianism
Commercial Finance (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年1月21日
Nepotism,
Low efficiency,
Big turn over rate each three years. The whole company take product quality most important but ignore other critical facts meanwhile. Opinionated from German headquarter. That's why failed in many fast-consumed industry.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
une grande entreprise
Sales Controling (离职员工) –  Chine2016年10月28日
ce stage est une riche expérience humaine.
Ce stage m’a permis de me confronter à des problématiques variées, tant les missions qui m’ont été confiées durant le stage sont arrivées à leurs termes dans les délais impartis tout en donnant suite à la signature d’un contrat à durée déterminée au sein de l’entreprise.
工作文化
It is a great work place
Logistics Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年10月20日
The typical work I do is to run the simulation through the SAP system daily, getting the data from the system, analyze and transfer to the manager for further actions.
I learned using SAP smoothly, developed better handbook for interns in the future
Good relationship with coworker
Product Evangelist (离职员工) –  西安市2016年9月29日
My duty is
• Led exceptional customer service and answer questions in a quick manner
• Let the customers know the function and capabilities of the product
Actually it was a really experience for me, because at the beginning, the company was asking for some males to support their work, not females. I was attracted by the job distribution, so I was going to try. During the interview, I got the job by my academic skills.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
工作文化
Free and good work enviroment
Advanced Software Engineer (在职员工) –  上海市2016年9月14日
Typecially we will have meeting with the collegues in USA in the morning and have meeting with the collegues in the German, Netherlland and UK in the afternoon.

We can learn different skill and culture from each other.

We have PMP review every year and to find the problem of management.

We also have team build activation for local group.

Sometine the time overlap is too small. Then there is not enough time to communicate within different location people.
Birthday gifts
缺点
healthcare
工作文化
My first work after I got BS.
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2016年4月10日
I have half years on job training in Simens Belgium. That help me know more for different culture.

Also I learn so much in Simens. I know the software architecture for Siemens Mobile Switch. and I work as different roles here.
工作文化
Great place for entry level job seeker
Assistant procurement manager (离职员工) –  苏州市2016年4月6日
I learned much from there. I was only an intern but enjoyed most of the employee benefits there. The manager was really nice, we still are friends now.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
Advanced, productive and fun
Commercial Manager-Finance & Business (离职员工) –  上海市2016年4月5日
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet people from all of the world by business meetings and day to day business cooperation
Job security
缺点
Less personal time for life
cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
Purchasing Manager - Greater China and Korea (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年4月5日
I am happy to work in Siemens for 8 years 3 months. The most valuable essence I learned is world-class Siemens procurement methodology.
工作文化
a good platform for work and learning
Department Manager of Real-Time Software (在职员工) –  Nanjing, China2015年12月16日
I worked on embedded software development with hardware, system test ans other colleagues, I love the good cooperation, teamwork and passion there.
International Company
Team Assistant (Intern) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年11月16日
My Duties:
• Helped a team in the purchasing department to do office work
• Communicated with people in other departments to complete different tasks
• Prepared various documents for the manager, e.g., business travel visa
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
JV integration
Regional Commodity Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年10月23日
Supporting JV integration is a really good working experience. Which helped me enhance my leadership a lot!
工作文化
good
Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年10月17日
I worked here as a undergrad intern in the R&D group for a month. Can't say much about the company, but I had a good experience here and learned a lot.
工作文化
A good company who is dedicate for development and healthcare
Demand Planning Leader & SAP PP/MM Consultant (离职员工) –  Shenzhen Guangdong China2015年10月13日
Fast growing company, focusing on technology development and cost down, with a quite flat organization structure, the average age is just 30. It's stable to work here.
工作文化
Challenging and enjoyable working enviroment
Internship, Commercial & Procurement Departments (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年9月12日
Active team building, stimulate- oriented, free space for individual to learn and develop. Flexible time schedule and considerate employer benefit.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Hospitable office environment and harmony culture.
Data Maintenance Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2015年8月17日
Hospitable office environment and harmony culture. The colleague are friendly and willing to help fresh guys be familiar with their tasks.
14 months full time internship
Fulltime internship (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年7月18日
Develop Hospital Information System based on WCF, .NET Framework and SVVM model(C♯)
· Develop Electronic Health Record based on SOA(Java, C♯)
· Design and delvelop a classic Intelligent Tutoring System based on WCF, .NET Framework and machine learning
algorithms(C♯)
· Patent: An Intelligent Radiology Training System Adaptive to Different Trainees
Global leader in Helath care
Senior Technical Support (在职员工) –  Shanghai2015年2月20日
Siemens Health care Multinational company is a global leader in Healthcare business . Siemens Helathcare is pioneer in manufacturing CT scan,MRI Scan and other diagnostic and imaging equioments world wide. Siemens healthcare is a multibillion dollar company .Headquarters in Germany and employed over 10000 people world wide.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Intern
Intern, Assistant of VP & CFO (离职员工) –  Beijing2015年2月13日
• Assisted to perform quarterly financial reports
• Purchased, tracked and received goods through OneSRM, SAP, built new applications using IT E-order Form
• Transferred business files, distinguishing and expediting urgent cases
• Communicated with other departments (IA, DT, etc.) on a regular basis