Siemens AG点评

已找到符合搜索的67条评价 查看 8,730 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
excellent company to keep pace of advanced tech and strengthen self
Senior Lean Consultant (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年2月3日
Quite good to the person wants to know more about the technologies. Many opportunities to practice what you have. The management is a little bureaucratic but still a world-class international level. Job is quite secured.
job security, advanced technology
bureaucratic management style
Malos dirigentes
Director de Departamento de Clientes (离职员工) –  CN2014年12月17日
Empresa con gran potencial dirigida pesimamente. Buen ambiente laboral.
Good working experience
Service Engineer (离职员工) –  Mac pherson2014年11月19日
• Provide technical support and advice to customer.
• Provide servicing for customer with maintenance contract.
• Provide hardware troubleshooting and failure analysis.
• Advise customer on integration or upgrading of system.
• Install and supervise the installation of the security system as per requirement
• Conduct testing, commissioning and hand over to the customer.
• Provide information on integrated solution such as integrated security command,
• Control & communication, video analytics and perimeter intrusion detection.
• Provide solutions to customers on the given time frame.
• Customer Reference: Deutsche Bank Group, Roche, Sgx, Keppel Corporation
• Harbourfront & Keppel bay Tower, GSK, P&G, Power Seraya, GDS (Vietnam, Hanoi),
• Singapore Embassy (Brunei)
工作文化
The work in the department of Migration
Engineer of Migration (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2014年11月15日
The working environment is very good. Clean and full of sun shine.
My partners is very kind.
The management is great.
I learn many kinds of technology skills there and also love to work with them.
Collaborative working culture
Teacher (离职员工) –  Luoyang, Henan, China2014年10月19日
Typical day at work and learned:
1, Be familiar with the Siemens business model, especially via the intranet, and then get the work finished independently. Such as: check the voucher report;make agenda and reservation for colleagues who are about to be on a business trip; make the online services such as purchasing and ordering then trace the status;
2, Be familiar with the OEM branch business model and working pattern and along with the customer developing. Help to assist the OEM sales about their daily duties, such as: make a clarification about the CDD for the co-workers in detail; communicate with the distributors and then organize the products training for them; hold seminars for latest products; give authorizations to qualified distributors; offer quotation or other services as the customer requests.
3, Learn to master how to purchase products, distributor management and the process of quotation, and can complete these work and trace the status independently.
4, Try the best to learn the specialized knowledge in the all the branches and the skills of sales, and help the co-workers with my qualified English writing and speaking skills.

Management:
Lower power distance but efficient and high qualified.

Co-workers:
Friendly and ready to help.

Hardest part of job:
Solve all distributors' problems in favor of their won unique interests

Most enjoyable part of the job:
Successfully helped a customer.
free snacks
工作文化
good work place with everything convenient
Intern, Business Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年10月19日
improved my working ability as well as communication skills.
工作文化
Quite a nice place to intern: people there, office environment and company culture are all fantastic.
Full-time intern in PRL (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年9月3日
I did the full-time internship in Procurement and Logistics Department of Siemens China. My major responsibility was to completed the task of promoting ‘Siemens Sustainable Development Online Questionnaire’ and when I finished my intern over 220 (87 percent) Siemens suppliers participated, and over 220 suppliers completed the survey. The hardest part of my work was to contact suppliers because we need Managers to complete the task while managers are always busy. So I need to try many times to persuade them to participate. Also, some suppliers showed bad attitude, increasing the difficulties of my work. But my boss, NG Hoiling, a nice lady from Hong Kong, give me a hand every time I got trouble. She taught me how to contact with suppliers when they were not willing to cooperate and even contacted IT staff for suppliers' contact when their information were missing. When she asked me to send files to secretaries of CFO or CEO in 28th floor, she would always tell me why she asked me to do that and how to communicate with those secretaries. She gave a summary discussion about the pace of my work at the end of every work to help me push the task. I really learn a lot from her about communicating, organized work and more.
Besides, I also participated the organization of PRL 2014 Annual Party and PRL Office Move. During the office move, my effort got recognized by all staff in our office. Helping with office administrative work is also my daily work.
I really love this German company: positive attitude to work, polite treat to people, and company culture. All of these delivered an
  更多... image of an excellent international company.  显示更少
优点
Nice lunch and breakfast even not for free; nice colleagues; comfortable environment.
缺点
Sometimes the procedure of checkin and checkout are too complicated.
工作文化
Productive work system and harmony relationship among workmates.
Senior Software Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2014年1月18日
Generally, a typical day comes from checking the mailbox for projects assignment and discussion. Then make a conference call with the workmates and boss in America to solve the problem in projects. After discussion and confirmation, prepare resources for dealing with in this day. Most important work and effort would be on the process in the afternoon. In most time, off-work at 6:30 pm. Sometimes, overtime is necessary.
I learned more about software architecture and knowledge of solid mechanics. Programming skills are enhanced greatly. All of employees be managed by the center quarter in America. My co-workers are nice and we co-operate each other harmonically.
The hardest part of the job should be the time difference between China and America. Many decisions had to be determined after 24-hour, some critical discussion isn't effective enough to improve the work progress.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will improve yourself the most in your professional field and grow in competitive environment.
annual activity
缺点
health care, check body per year
Review
Proposals Manager - Wind Power (在职员工) –  上海市, C232013年12月14日
A good company , diversified culture, German Management, learning is most enjoyable part.
工作文化
Great place to start career
Deputy Controlling Manager (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年12月6日
Great mentorship and job security

Collaborative culture

Quite some coworkers become really great friends

A lot of internal and external training and the supervisor supports the career development
Fun place to work
Business Administration Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2013年11月22日
It's great opportunity to learn internal training and organizational culture of Siemens China.
Productive Workplace
Internship (离职员工) –  Shanghai Siemens Centre2013年11月6日
Everyone in the office are very professional. Most of time they people keep on doing they're works, however some monement they will have a little chat and make some jokes. As a intern i learn a lot from the colleagues.
Fair
Key Account Manager 3G (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2013年10月22日
Competitive compensation package.
Respective.
Happy to work for.
respet each other
缺点
need to pay more attention to wireless
Siemens
Strategic Procurement and Supplier Development (在职员工) –  Minhang / Shanghai2013年5月5日
good working atmosphere
interesting projects
planned and supervised supplier days
trained supplier on lean and SCM
I was a wrong position
SAP Logistics Support Specialist (离职员工) –  上海市2013年3月18日
As a trading company, it's always like crowd and noisy, and I was a long position thus why I left in monthes!
工作文化
A good and stable company
IT Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2013年3月18日
I can do something for the company, for people around there, and for myself.
This is very good for me!
工作文化
Comfortable workplace to have fun and make friends
Electrical Engineer / sub Project Manager (离职员工) –  Nanjing, China2013年2月9日
Comfortable workplace with nice colleagues
Definite responsiblity with help from other related department
15 annual leave and commercial assurance
Close relationship with German colleagues
优点
good relationship between colleagues, long annual leave
management team with only 3 years' contract
Company with good value
Senior Application Engineer (离职员工) –  Zug, Switzerland & Beijing, China2013年1月12日
Siemens focuses on industry, health care and city infrastructure, which are all indispensable in the modern society. The company always put the responsibility to society and environment on the first place, which I value the most.
good place
commercial project manager (离职员工) –  peking2012年11月4日
As commercial project manager, i learned valuable commercial skills in project operation
工作文化
good accounting opportunity in multinational working environment
Finance Division, Finance Internship (离职员工) –  Tianjin2012年10月15日
• Provided an accurate and timely accounting service in line with company regulations and guidelines
• Assisted manager in checking cash expense voucher, monthly-end cash reconciliation, and other cash journal posting
• Composed revenue reports through reviewing expense reports and purchase requests
• Coordinated with colleagues from Germany and Japan to improve the financial procedure in globalization circumstance
公司页面已被认领