Société Générale

中国10 条点评
已找到符合搜索的10条评价
查看 2,620 条评论
工作文化
good company, good salary, nice working environment
nice working environment
low efficient
工作文化
Not really a work/life balance there.
Minimum oversight.

Could have more teamwork.

Good opportunity to grow as a fresh grad.

Co workers are generally friendly.
工作文化
Examined block trading money amount and the underlying category
ŸChecked credit and paper for foreign trades,in charge of transaction compliance and regulatory confirmation

ŸAudited a list of financial products including forward purchase/sale of foreign currency, foreign exchange options, interest rate swap(IRS) and futures transaction of bulk stock
工作文化
Une entreprise jeune et dynamique. Bonne ambiance pour développer les compétences
Bonne ambiance
Charges de travails importantes
工作文化
The time I spent at there was a wonderful experience for me because I did learn many useful things as an intern. My boss was very kind to me though everyone there was in a stressful environment.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Expérience enrichissante, lors de laquelle j'ai appris beaucoup sur le travail en entreprise.
同事都非常の友好。新入职有完整的培训体系,对于一个不熟悉业务的新人来说有很大的帮助,可以很快融入团队和工作之中
环境好
小团队氛围
工作文化
I learned a lot in the intern position, like operating and construction of an international bank. More information is in my LinkedIn profiles. Thank you.
工作文化
Manager is nice and working environment is a typical bank's style.
工作文化
After graduation from university, this was my first job to work in SGS/ China. I learned a lot no matter which kind of parts. I learned how to organize my works, how to raise the efficiency of work during peak hours, how to cooperate with my colleagues, and also using the computer softwares very skillfully etc. The management of the company is very precise to everyone. And besides working, every staff could get a lot of benefit from the company such as traveling, training etc. I really felt very impressed to work there for 5 years.
优点
Free snacks every working day
缺点
crazy busy at the end of every year, overtime
查看更多关于Société Générale的评论