Standard Chartered Bank

能够为每一个职员提供公平公正的平台,办公环境优雅,管理制度优越,管理人性化,能够以员工的利益为重,最困难的是打开市场开发新客户。
环境优越
市场认知度不高
工作文化
The job is challenging with a lot excitement, a lot to learn and always full of fun. Learnt knowledge and skills in the industry which enables me a broaden world. Nice company culture with encouraging boss and team.
Free lunch
Too much OT
工作文化
The colleagues of SCB are very kind and outstanding, I had built up good relationship with all of them, and still keep in touch after I left SCB a few years ago, amazing! The management system is also very effective and scientic.
工作文化
Retail banking perform badly. Frequent OT. Management team very short sighted and not much resources and ability to help employees to complete goals. Products are not competitive at all compare to what the market is offering.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
The work experience in Standard Chartered Bank Shanghai as an Executive Assistant improved myself a lot in different ways, such as my interpersonal skills, time management, event planning skill and editing skills.
工作文化
when i was studying in my university .I just do a intern there for half year. People there fast pace, high efficient.
It is has a good banking culture and reputation.
工作文化
Very nice dynamic. Staffs are great to work with and are willing to teach trainees everything they need to know. Welcoming and organized working environment
工作文化
i had very busy days in the bank, back to back meetings and tons of emails, everything is very fast, but not as productive.
culture-wise, normal corporate i would describe as.

hardest part is to reach alignment. ego over results.

most enjoyable part is fighting off all sorts of obstacles and delivering good work.
工作文化
A place with great views outside the window located in downtown Shanghai. People are good there and they are all willing to help. I learned a lot from my peers.
工作文化
I was working five days a week as a contract employer. My position in SCB is relation manager in loan department. Through two years that working there I learned more communicate skills even with customers or co-workers. I really appreciate them taught me a lot. I think the hardest part of the job was the demanding performance we need to achieve per month. Overall SCB was a good place for me to work with.
Relaxing working enviroment
Flexible management changing
工作文化
Compare of other Chinese Banks, Standard Chartered bank is not so competitive. Moreover, consider to the average salaries level in my city, it is still a good internship.
Group meeting
Gets assigned assignments, usually some sort of market research

Collected data from competitors and presented information to the operating branch manager
工作文化
Nice niche but not for people coming from a hardcore field--engineering, math, etc. Easy work and most importantly but you probably wouldn't really learn things.
工作文化
Deal with clients all times,
must be enthusiastic and energetic

eager to learn, be prepared

great mentor to drop knowledge on you

fast paced but rewarding enviroment
工作文化
colleagues are really friendly and willing to help new joiner, management willing to give extra works and development opportunities to new joiner too. Very nice company
工作文化
good work and life balance, need a good manager to keep off office politics. good compensation and stock options.
工作文化
Big company. A lot of events and team activities. Regulatory work environment. Different cross team learning opportunities. Too many contractual workers compared to formal full-time.
工作文化
A well-developed multi-national company with warm company culture and systematic training. Learn all the basic things about commercial banking. A lot of client exposure.
工作文化
Needs to communicate with internal stakeholder globally on an efficient manner; nice partners to cooperate with. Good opportunity for you to know more knowledge

GOOD PLACE TO LEARN NEW PRODUCTS AND STRUCTURE; NEEDS TO WORK OVERTIME
Really amazing working culture
You will never be bored

different day different things to handle

dynamic environment

Approachable management

Company will ensure you learn something everyday.
工作文化
During the whole internship, I found out the importance of being cooperate in a team. During that period, getting familiar with all the bank products and communicating with customers developed my confidence of taking responsibilities to work in a Bank.