Standard Chartered Bank标志

能够为每一个职员提供公平公正的平台,办公环境优雅,管理制度优越,管理人性化,能够以员工的利益为重,最困难的是打开市场开发新客户。

环境优越

市场认知度不高
工作文化

Challenging job with good working environment

The job is challenging with a lot excitement, a lot to learn and always full of fun. Learnt knowledge and skills in the industry which enables me a broaden world. Nice company culture with encouraging boss and team.

Free lunch

Too much OT

Fantastic colleagues in SCB

The colleagues of SCB are very kind and outstanding, I had built up good relationship with all of them, and still keep in touch after I left SCB a few years ago, amazing! The management system is also very effective and scientic.
工作文化

Hard to accept the culture

Retail banking perform badly. Frequent OT. Management team very short sighted and not much resources and ability to help employees to complete goals. Products are not competitive at all compare to what the market is offering.
工作文化

Friendly people with good team work

The work experience in Standard Chartered Bank Shanghai as an Executive Assistant improved myself a lot in different ways, such as my interpersonal skills, time management, event planning skill and editing skills.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

international working place

when i was studying in my university .I just do a intern there for half year. People there fast pace, high efficient. It is has a good banking culture and reputation.

n/a

Very nice dynamic. Staffs are great to work with and are willing to teach trainees everything they need to know. Welcoming and organized working environment

emerging global bank

i had very busy days in the bank, back to back meetings and tons of emails, everything is very fast, but not as productive. culture-wise, normal corporate i would describe as. hardest part is to reach alignment. ego over results. most enjoyable part is fighting off all sorts of obstacles and delivering good work.

good place

A place with great views outside the window located in downtown Shanghai. People are good there and they are all willing to help. I learned a lot from my peers.
工作文化

Fun place to work with nice team wokers

I was working five days a week as a contract employer. My position in SCB is relation manager in loan department. Through two years that working there I learned more communicate skills even with customers or co-workers. I really appreciate them taught me a lot. I think the hardest part of the job was the demanding performance we need to achieve per month. Overall SCB was a good place for me to work with.

Relaxing working enviroment

Flexible management changing

Standard Chartered Bank的工作

查看更多职位
工作文化

Standard chartered bank is not so competitive in China.

Compare of other Chinese Banks, Standard Chartered bank is not so competitive. Moreover, consider to the average salaries level in my city, it is still a good internship.

Great management

Group meeting Gets assigned assignments, usually some sort of market research Collected data from competitors and presented information to the operating branch manager

Nice Environment

Nice niche but not for people coming from a hardcore field--engineering, math, etc. Easy work and most importantly but you probably wouldn't really learn things.

High paced but rewarding

Deal with clients all times, must be enthusiastic and energetic eager to learn, be prepared great mentor to drop knowledge on you fast paced but rewarding enviroment
工作文化

nice company to work with

colleagues are really friendly and willing to help new joiner, management willing to give extra works and development opportunities to new joiner too. Very nice company
工作文化

good work and life balance

good work and life balance, need a good manager to keep off office politics. good compensation and stock options.

Nice experience

Big company. A lot of events and team activities. Regulatory work environment. Different cross team learning opportunities. Too many contractual workers compared to formal full-time.

Organized and Smooth

A well-developed multi-national company with warm company culture and systematic training. Learn all the basic things about commercial banking. A lot of client exposure.
工作文化

Good place to learn new products and structure

Needs to communicate with internal stakeholder globally on an efficient manner; nice partners to cooperate with. Good opportunity for you to know more knowledge GOOD PLACE TO LEARN NEW PRODUCTS AND STRUCTURE; NEEDS TO WORK OVERTIME

Excellent Place to work

Really amazing working culture You will never be bored different day different things to handle dynamic environment Approachable management Company will ensure you learn something everyday.

Unforgettable experience

During the whole internship, I found out the importance of being cooperate in a team. During that period, getting familiar with all the bank products and communicating with customers developed my confidence of taking responsibilities to work in a Bank.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?