Standard Chartered Bank

上海市16 条点评
已找到符合搜索的16条评价
查看 2,790 条评论
工作文化
Friendly people with good team work
The work experience in Standard Chartered Bank Shanghai as an Executive Assistant improved myself a lot in different ways, such as my interpersonal skills, time management, event planning skill and editing skills.
工作文化
Hard to accept the culture
Retail banking perform badly. Frequent OT. Management team very short sighted and not much resources and ability to help employees to complete goals. Products are not competitive at all compare to what the market is offering.
emerging global bank
i had very busy days in the bank, back to back meetings and tons of emails, everything is very fast, but not as productive.
culture-wise, normal corporate i would describe as.

hardest part is to reach alignment. ego over results.

most enjoyable part is fighting off all sorts of obstacles and delivering good work.
good place
A place with great views outside the window located in downtown Shanghai. People are good there and they are all willing to help. I learned a lot from my peers.
工作文化
Fun place to work with nice team wokers
I was working five days a week as a contract employer. My position in SCB is relation manager in loan department. Through two years that working there I learned more communicate skills even with customers or co-workers. I really appreciate them taught me a lot. I think the hardest part of the job was the demanding performance we need to achieve per month. Overall SCB was a good place for me to work with.
Relaxing working enviroment
Flexible management changing
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Co-workers very friendly and helpful
Assigned a lot of responsibility.

Boss is very kind.

Often team lunch.

Stronger excel skill
工作文化
Solid credit knowledge and efficient in documents processing
To check the loan documents to make sure the completeness and accuancy before loan disbursement.

Meanwhile set up the bank facility in banking system for the further processing.

The most hardest part is to understand the credit risk of the loan file and the most enjoyable is to approve the loan facility.
优点
Better understanding of credit knowledge
A little of boring
a nice place where I've worked for 8 years
I really like this corporate. My line manager, CEO and other team leaders are very nice. But in China, financial market is booming fastly, all the staff work under high pressure. I quited this job after having my daughter.
优点
good benefit (social welfare, staff mortgage)
long hours working
Standard Chartered Bank Review
Very good opportunity to learn about commercial banking business and Microsoft skills. Very friendly working environment and co-workers.
工作文化
Good
I work in Standard Chartered Bank as a trainee, they taught us how to get the informations from internet and media. I learned how to communicate with colleagues.
工作文化
great people to work with
Although the work was under pressure, there was always a relaxed atmosphere in the office. Colleagues were very friendly and helpful, and I had learned a lot from them.
优点
great team, high efficiency, relaxed atmosphere
pressure
great company
Standard charted bank is a great company to work in. There are lots of promotion opportunities in the bank if you are doing great job. When I was an intern there, the senior employees were very willing to help me.
great working place
Standard charted bank has a good working culture. Its a nice place for employees to work and develop themselves.
工作文化
Amazing culture with unique motivation techniques for employees
A very inspiring working environment, with SCB's unique motivation techniques, I upgraded my time management and task management to a more efficient way.
Standard Chartered Bank is one of the leading bank in China Foreign banks
The life in Standard Chartered Bank is always busy but felt fulfilled. It's the booming period when I was with the bank from 2006 to 2010. The population grown from 900 to 5000 when I left. The life there is never balanced, many OTs, many meetings, interviews, offers, projects. But we have the most cooperating peers there to give us the support whenever we needed. We achieved CEO award together.
工作文化
The bank is very large and you can learn a lot of things working in it.
The bank provides career development training very well. They also provide financial course trainings. I learn a lot from the trainings.
公司页面已被认领