Standard Chartered Bank

能够为每一个职员提供公平公正的平台,办公环境优雅,管理制度优越,管理人性化,能够以员工的利益为重,最困难的是打开市场开发新客户。
环境优越
市场认知度不高
工作文化
Co-workers very friendly and helpful
Assigned a lot of responsibility.

Boss is very kind.

Often team lunch.

Stronger excel skill
工作文化
Solid credit knowledge and efficient in documents processing
To check the loan documents to make sure the completeness and accuancy before loan disbursement.

Meanwhile set up the bank facility in banking system for the further processing.

The most hardest part is to understand the credit risk of the loan file and the most enjoyable is to approve the loan facility.
优点
Better understanding of credit knowledge
A little of boring
good bank
assist customer with filing forms for withdraw , deposit , loan and fee
review database to identify customer for further promotion.
a nice place where I've worked for 8 years
I really like this corporate. My line manager, CEO and other team leaders are very nice. But in China, financial market is booming fastly, all the staff work under high pressure. I quited this job after having my daughter.
优点
good benefit (social welfare, staff mortgage)
long hours working
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Learn a lot of skills of communication and marketing
During this process, I realize the advantages and disadvantages of my individual and learn a lot of skills from others.
Standard Chartered Bank Review
Very good opportunity to learn about commercial banking business and Microsoft skills. Very friendly working environment and co-workers.
工作文化
Productive and team work experience
To be a part of our team, my team leader show me the professional skills about the progress of the bank account and statement. Everyone in the office shows the passion to work harmonious and enjoyable.
工作文化
Good
I work in Standard Chartered Bank as a trainee, they taught us how to get the informations from internet and media. I learned how to communicate with colleagues.
Would recommend
Good leaders, processes and guidelines are ready and set up. could be more proactive and innovative in dealing with market changes. would recommend the company
工作文化
great people to work with
Although the work was under pressure, there was always a relaxed atmosphere in the office. Colleagues were very friendly and helpful, and I had learned a lot from them.
优点
great team, high efficiency, relaxed atmosphere
pressure
great company
Standard charted bank is a great company to work in. There are lots of promotion opportunities in the bank if you are doing great job. When I was an intern there, the senior employees were very willing to help me.
professional
Partnered with audit manager in quarterly audit, filing and collecting audit working papers
Collaborated with 2 auditors, spot-checking and classifying source documents

Provided assistance in department daily operations and functions
Reconciliation / Configuration Expert
Managing Reconciliation team which supports 21 different countries across Middle East, Africa and Greater China.
Supporting various reconciliations such as Nostro, Sundry & Suspense, Security Services, Forex Reconciliation and etc.,

Applications used for Recon and Investigations

TLM (Transaction Life Cycle Management) Application

SC STAR
Productive but tough
It was a productive job. I have learnt about the bank owned special database system and used it to deal with customers' accounts. And I have also learnt a good skill to treat with others.
But some times, the work was endless. There were lot of overtime work because of the quantity of the requests and the differences of the holidays between mainland China and Hong Kong. Though it was hard, I was full of passion to do that.
工作文化
Good place to launch a career
Lots of talented people,a place good for fast growth,good management, competitive working environment
great working place
Standard charted bank has a good working culture. Its a nice place for employees to work and develop themselves.
good workplace environment
pros: good workplace enviroment
cons: their buz scope is narrow in China
good workplace enviroment
缺点
their buz scope is narrow in China
工作文化
Amazing culture with unique motivation techniques for employees
A very inspiring working environment, with SCB's unique motivation techniques, I upgraded my time management and task management to a more efficient way.
工作文化
It was a summer internship.
I learned how to communicate with clients with different background, and different understanding of financial market.

It was a good experience.
工作文化
learn how commercial bank operates
you can learn how commercial banks operates from the internship with Standard Chartered Bank
公司页面已被认领