State Street

中国4 条点评
已找到符合搜索的4条评价
查看 2,819 条评论
工作文化
Good working environment and life banlance
I love the working enbironment at State Street and my peers. Also, you can banlance your work and life well here. And the company is women friendly no matter in working support but also in facillity support.
really friendly place
Processed daily net asset valuation for two leading hedge funds based on the closing market prices of
the securities

 Monitored cash activities funds by reconciling daily/weekly/monthly pricing and financial statements

using Bloomberg, Reuters and IDC database within tight deadlines

 Reported discrepancies in clients’ data to managers and middle office; ensured financial credibility for

clients’ further investment decisions

 Facilitated inter-departmental coordination in documentation processing and organised monthly team

building events, awarded Intern of the Month
A great company
I spent my best days in State Street. I give my gratitude to my supervisors who gave me trust and gave me the opportunity to make technical decisions. Because I was trusted, I performed much better.

The relationships between colleagues are simple. I could fully focus on my work without any interruption.

In a word, it is a good place to focus and concentrate on techniques.
优点
Simple relationship
Productive and fun workplace
Great employer. Nice colleagues. Learned a lot from colleague and managers. Great experience to work there.
评价您最近的公司