Tesla点评

薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理层
工作文化
Review for the internship at Tesla, inc.
IT Helpdesk Support Intern, IT Operations APAC (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年1月2日
During this summer, I did the IT Helpdesk Support Intern, IT Operations at Tesla, Inc (China). It is a great experience for me to work at Tesla. According to this internship, I have learned many things that I can’t learn from the textbook. Thus, I hope that I can continue to do this similar internship for learning more and more IT knowledges. Also, I had a precious opportunity to meet with Oscar Moncada, who is the Director of Global IT Operations at Tesla. He is a great guy, and I had a nice conversation with him. Beside this internship at Tesla, I also enjoyed working in the dining hall on campus. I took every opportunity to learn different skills outside of my major during my four years at college. My experiences on various projects gave me the opportunity to work independently and collaboratively within groups to generate new solutions to solve problems.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
劳逸平衡
薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理层
工作文化
Challenging and rewarding
Data Visualization Engineering Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年2月22日
Busy and hardworking environment.
Learned to communicate clearly and break down the problem that needed to be solved.
Manager acknowledges your accomplishments and will praise you for your work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告