The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)点评

已找到符合搜索的16条评价 查看 9,044 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
fun workplace have a drink and snack bar
Assistant Accountant intern (离职员工) –  HEI Longjiang Province China Harbin2019年10月17日
organised workplace people are nice with each other and help each other
people can finish work on time and have certain time to take a break.
there are some opportunities to travel away for business.
工作文化
It makes sense why a great company is great
Executive Assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年6月24日
Best Culture and work-life balance for sure. Great benefits and opportunity to learn and grow all the time. It will be a great honor to work for TCCC for sure. Anytime.
marketing analyst intern
Marketing Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  beijing2019年1月23日
I was asked to analyze the sales of the company and its competitors' major products. I needed to visualize the data, generate insights from the charts and form a weekly report.
Productive and fun place
INTERNSHIP (离职员工) –  上海市2018年11月13日
I was doing an internship at Coca Cola company located in Shanghai. It was really great experience to work in such a big company. Mostly, because it is located in China, Chinese workers are taken a work place, and it’s a bit difficult to collaborate and work with them, since mostly what they do is what they have learned and just repeat the steps.
Free lunches and Coca Cola
Chinese people
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Hard-working
Market Researcher Intern (离职员工) –  营口市2018年3月9日
It is just a intern, so I knew little about the culture of the company. People are all hard-working and devote themselves to the company. They corporate with each other.
最早进入中国的直销公司
IT Manager (离职员工) –  太原市2018年2月1日
Avon是最早进入中国的直销公司, 前几年业绩很好, 发展很快。 但后来总部政策调整, 业务收到影响
待遇好
不稳定
工作文化
Good
Finance Summer Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年5月3日
I was an intern there.......the management team was very supportive...I saw some managers constant work overtime...must be very challenging and rewarding!!
工作文化
Great company and make me grow very fast
QC Supervisor (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月21日
I learned how to manage a team as a supervisor and motivate team member to successfully achieve our department and company targets. I was awarded as an excellent employee after successfully finished a big project and wonderful management skill.

I was sent to Ireland for job training as our department technical leader, and also was sent to Singapore and Thailand to support the company in these country's team building.

I am very proud of this working experience at Coca_Cola
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (离职员工) –  Chongqing, CN2017年2月15日
The hardest part of the job was to attract more clients. I had to communicate with people first and made them interest our products. One important thing was to develop repeat clients and establish good relationships with them so that i could sale more products.
Develop communication skills
short break
A great company
Packaging Project Engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年1月23日
This is a great company. I worked here for about more than five years as a project engineer, responsible for the package material development, including plastic material, metal, glass and paper.
free lunch/ free beverage/
health care
工作文化
fun place to work but a lot of pressure
Trade Marketing Specialist (离职员工) –  上海市2017年1月12日
It is a fun place to work where you can learn and participate a lot of interesting activities, however it also mean you need to take a lot of pressure and be able to multitask at the same time
nice and fun
Accounting assistant (离职员工) –  杭州市2016年6月30日
It is a very nice work experience for me, I learned how to use software to deal with the accounting issues. The most impressed thing is that I know lots of friends there and they help me a lot.
free baverage
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
A comfortable working environment
Summer Intern in Shanghai (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2014年8月7日
In Coca-Cola, you start with a hearty breakfast with more than 20 choices of food. After that you start working in a comfortable office, fruit and drink are always prepared for stuff. Lunch time gives you nice food combines Chinese and Western and also opportunity lie on the massage chair to have a good rest. Colleagues are willing to help each other. You will have changeling tasks but you can also communicate with your supervisor about your own opinions. In a word, Coca-Cola is a great place to work. They give you fair pay and benefits, and room to grow.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 2报告
工作文化
Good company culture and good at training new employees
Supervisor of PET Perform Bottles Project (离职员工) –  Yingkou, Liaoning Province, China2014年6月22日
Collect, process and analyze production data everyday. Create production statements and well-structured reports on basis of production data and make presentation to managers in multi-department meetings on a weekly basis.
Lead the team, communicate with construction teams, assist the engineers from the supplier of the equipment to install and adjust machines, purchase equipment, negotiate with the raw material suppliers, discuss technical issues with professionals and specialists in food industry coming from different countries.
From this experience, I developed strong data handling, communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
The management structure and style are perfect. The company values every employee's career development very much.
All my co-works are energetic, friendly, helpful and intelligent. They are all excellent team players.
The hardest part of the job is that we always work to tight deadlines under huge pressure.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that we can analyze and interpret data everyday.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 8 1报告
interesting experience
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (离职员工) –  Taiyuan, China2014年2月17日
All representatives are local college students.

It is like a competition. The winner is the one who sold most of Coca-Cola products.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 18 2报告