The Dow Chemical Company

地点
已找到符合搜索的11条评价
查看 1,721 条评论
工作文化
My experience with Dow was overall great. There're pros and cons. But pros outweigh cons. Nice work place and co-workers. Flexible work hours. Inclusive work culture.
Canteen
not that much
工作文化
fleixble Arbeitzzeit, large location in shanghai included gym, cantin.
工作文化
Dow provides each new hire a series of training in logic manner, and a mentor in the meanwhile. All of my colleagues are very friendly and willing to help me not only on my work, but my career planning as well.
工作文化
Dow had done many M&A in recent years and is good at the practice. It's IT department is also good at system integration and data migration effectively. Meanwhile, I did not see many continuous improvement effort, maybe due to resources constraints due to M&A effort.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
The work environment is good with nice office, friendly colleagues and easy company culture. Leaders are mostly nice to approach. Extra pension based on your service year.
工作文化
Full of chance to learn People managers are good in coaching People are very friendly, educated and knowledgeable Many trainings are available Many chance to explore
优点
a good company, nothing to complaint
工作文化
Flexible working hour. professional at chemical field, customer service and management. Nice co-workers. Multinational company with complex functional departments. Respected your co-workers at different culture and religions
Free lunch
health care
工作文化
Managing all Purchasing and sourcing activities for Australia. Promotes a positive supportive work enviroment where opinions are valued. The most enjoyable part of this job was the People I worked with, simply wonderful people.
Positive supportive culture
Conflicting priorities
工作文化
Good work life balance, really knowledgeable people, opportunities to grow and advance within the company.
工作文化
Nice people; great training; nice working environment; work life balance is good;
工作文化
I normally start to work at 9:00 am. After lunch, I will walk around out of the company for half an hour and then go back to office. I will leave the company at around 5:30 or 6:00 pm.
优点
good training and value the people
缺点
process too lengthy to make a decision
查看更多关于The Dow Chemical Company的评论