The Estée Lauder Companies点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 1,679 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Fast paced
Key Account Supervisor (离职员工) –  上海市2019年2月4日
Fast paced abd highly systematic management . Females workers definitely are treated equally as males, and colleagues are generally strong and professional.
Professional
缺点
Lack of private life but that’s ok
fun workplace
Public Relations Intern in La Mer (离职员工) –  shanghai, China2018年11月21日
messy management, the line manager always push colleagues to finish tasks in an incorrect way and unwilling to teach professional skills.
friendly colleagues and comfortable work atmosphere.
high career platform
heavy workload
productive yet intense atmosphere
E-Commerce Intern, LA MER (离职员工) –  上海市2018年5月26日
The working environment is excellent, one of the best CBD. Co-workers are nice and willing to teach the newbies. However, extra work time, even for interns are lot.
Poor training, very catty
retail manager for mac (离职员工) –  mac cos2018年4月9日
I was hired as a retail manager for a high volume store, the training provided was by my assistant manager - who was disheartened and had not been managed for over a year. I was not properly trained due to this and despite the communication to my MRO she was still upset I did not know things and was to manage out the manager who was training me.

Company needs to invest in training their managers in a proper way and supporting them with other strong managers as opposed to leaving them to fail
discount, fashion, fun
缺点
no work life balance, flexible working contracts. mystery shops
工作文化
good
Costumer Service (离职员工) –  上海市2017年10月10日
good place to work
good salary
you can learn a lot from the other people
your workmates are kind and nice to you
the environment is pretty good
wont let you down
工作文化
Nice working environment and good training
Make-up artist (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年8月18日
Learned a lot of make-up skills and how to communicate with customers in beauty retail industry
Effective
Data & Marketing Assistant Internship (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年1月17日
• Effective communicate-Worked under different lines of managers and report different part of my job effectively to them respectively
• Attention to Details-Offered suggestions and advises to director by collecting and analyzing sales data from all the counters around nationwide
• Organizing Ability-Allocated monthly procurement for all Clinique counters in China by analyzing sale performance
• Multitasking-Handle two or three tasks from different managers simultaneously and report to them before the deadline
fun workplace
National Sales Manager - Bobbi Brown (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年9月25日
Fast paced in a very competitive market. Lots of interesting people to work together with. Top management team are highly professional and are willing to help

查看更多The Estée Lauder Companies评论