The LEGO Group点评

已找到符合搜索的4条评价 查看 190 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Traditional Euro company, but.....
na (在职员工) –  Shanghai2018年8月8日
- Good brand, most colleagues are nice, traditional Euro culture,nice office building and free soft drink/coffee, good price for staff discount.

- Compare with the public company still have many space to improve.

- Some team member seems without any budget control thinking.Spend huge money to purchase new instead of reuse in one of the biggest projects, waste money of company. Local foreigner manager don't know the China market, global management are too trust of local young people..Maybe that's one of the reason why global business decrease 8% on 2017.

- Work life balance, advanced work platform and tools are fully support part of global function employee to work at home for few weeks to months even without approval from management.

- People caring but still have internal conflict like other company. Hard to talk straight with LEGO thinking & culture otherwise you will ......& without good collaboration.

- Most foreign management are working many years internal, need new concept to expand their knowledge.
etc.....
优点
Good branding with most nice colleagues
缺点
Confused management
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
工作文化
Had a good time with LEGO
Financial Assistant (离职员工) –  CHINA2016年5月31日
i love the working environment in LEGO. every working day for me is like a new happy day. I help to hold many acticities and I made many new friends from LEGO. i love LEGO
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Fun workplace
Finance Assistant (离职员工) –  CHINA2016年4月2日
It was a happy time for me to work there. People are helpful and it was a relaxing work environment. I was in charge of the daily payment and invoice processing. Also responsible for the tax processing. I was the key user of sap and easibuy sustem.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告