The Walt Disney Company

已找到符合搜索的57条评价
查看 5,675 条评论
迪斯尼是个适合年轻人的公司, 给了很多人完成梦想的机会。 工作环境,设施非常好 。有机会可以去国外锻炼一下自己。
工作文化
My time with Disney English has been rewarding and positive. Though your experience with Disney English seem to depend on which center you are placed at.
工作環境良好, 並且有長期規劃. 每年也都有完整的考評, 能知道該改進方向, 也能向主管爭取自己想要的長期生涯職業規劃所需資源
免費工作餐及通勤車票
公司太大, 不易看出自己貢獻
工作文化
good at providing individual developmental plans for employees, very difficult to obtain a work and personal life balance. Days off were constantly changing with little or no notice.
developmental opportunities and training
缺点
not a good work/life balance
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
This is a great job. The people were friendly, courteous and kind. The work environment was competitive and yet encouraging for reinforcing the values of educational pursuits. Everybody was polite and more professional.
Lunch breaks
Only one contract
工作文化
Disney English provides an excellent opportunity to teach youngsters a vital skillset while entertaining them in a kid-friendly, Disneyfied environment.
工作文化
Spent a year teaching in China. Really loved the work. Part of me still wants to go back. I would recommend cutting your teeth with teaching ESL in China by working for Disney if you love to have fun doing your job.
fun atmosphere
a bit corporate
高大上的工作环境,到处都充实着迪士尼的娱乐文化。Magic的办公设备,会议,视频设备。免费饮料,咖啡,小食。
工作文化
Disney English was a very unique working experience. I truly loved every minute of it. The only set backs were that the weekend hours were grueling and sometimes team building activities were planned on my day off with the expectation that everyone must attend, I think over all it was a wonderful adventure that I would participate in again and recommend to others.
优点
excellent opportunity for career development, travel and making friends from all over the world.
缺点
weekend hours are fast paced with little time for breaks or lunch.
工作文化
It was a fun experience. The kids were fantastic, and the city more so. I would recommend going there at least once. This type of teaching is fun and informative.
工作文化
Disney is a wonderful company to work for and you have the opportunity to give a magical experience to every guest but you also catch so many magical memories as a cast member. It's truly the experience of a lifetime.
工作文化
Had the position transferred to USA I'd still be working for Disney.
great working environment with continual employee development on the job and team building outside of work. Disney has not lost the "human factor"
every working experience
international job isn't transferrable
工作文化
I enjoyed the experience working with the Disney corporation. The people are great and the children were fantastic! I would encourage anyone wishing to have a wonderful teaching experience to apply for the Disney English program.
Great cast members.
Very long hours.
工作文化
Great experience to travel and learn different cultures but the work expectations were to high for all employees. Pay was good with incentives for salary increase and position advancement
fun work environment
缺点
strict work hours and upper management not in tune with mission
工作文化
I thoroughly enjoyed working for the company. My managers were very supportive of my personal career goals and helped me reach those goals through training and career advancement opportunities. I would gladly work for the company again in a new location.
工作文化
The job in China improved a lot after I left. They started to offer 3 + 6 - month opportunities. Had that been an option when I was there, I might have stayed longer.
工作文化
This was an amazing opportunity to gain teaching experience as well as travel, learn a new language and culture and make friends and contacts from all over the globe!
工作文化
To many hrs and alot of jumping around.. i was tired most of the days .. even on my off day. I also didnt like that you had to be at the center 5 hrs before you even taught. It is a waste of time
工作文化
Both in America and overseas, Disney cares about its "cast members". It's a "happy" "magical" company that shares that magic with its customers. I would recommend Disney to others.
工作文化
I am internally grateful for Walt Disney World and Disney English. The job is great and the experience I gain is for a lifetime. Hopefully I will be able to rejoin the Disney company.
工作文化
Disney English isn't a bad job to have, however it isn't for everyone. Some people love it and others loathe it. Work culture all depends on where you are assigned. People's experiences are all also unique. The work hours are long on paper, but it isn't horrible in practice. The most difficult aspect is constantly having classes close and be replaced with all new students (depending on, again, the circumstances and needs of your center).