The Walt Disney Company点评

已找到符合搜索的45条评价 查看 3,916 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Ok
Foreign Trainer-ESL (离职员工) –  武汉市2018年6月17日
To many hrs and alot of jumping around.. i was tired most of the days .. even on my off day. I also didnt like that you had to be at the center 5 hrs before you even taught. It is a waste of time
Great Place
Foreign Senior English Trainer (离职员工) –  南京市2018年4月30日
I am internally grateful for Walt Disney World and Disney English. The job is great and the experience I gain is for a lifetime. Hopefully I will be able to rejoin the Disney company.
Decent
Foreign Trainer (在职员工) –  北京市2018年4月18日
Disney English isn't a bad job to have, however it isn't for everyone. Some people love it and others loathe it. Work culture all depends on where you are assigned. People's experiences are all also unique. The work hours are long on paper, but it isn't horrible in practice. The most difficult aspect is constantly having classes close and be replaced with all new students (depending on, again, the circumstances and needs of your center).
工作文化
Great for getting footing overseas
English Language Teacher (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月14日
If you're looking to teach in China, this is a good gateway.

Legitimate company, will help with relocation costs, and can advance funds for additional assistance in getting situated.
工作文化
Fun and serious at the same time
Principal Project Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月3日
Collaborative environment making new and innovative attractions. Great campus and on-site social events. When it comes time for the field installation, expect long hours with no time off. Always crunch time before opening day, 30+ straight days at work.
优点
campus amenities; Starbucks, gym, cafeteria, pool table
Very Fun Company Culture
Center Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月15日
Disney is a great company to work for and rewards its employees on a performance basis. It has a very team oriented company culture with lots of team building activities.
Great company culture
Lack of work-life balance
工作文化
A focus on profit and not much else.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRAINER (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月15日
This was the worst job I have ever had. Terrible pay, bad benefits, micromanaged beyond belief with nearly weekly policy changes, and an almost cult-like insistence on loyalty to Disney. The working hours and schedule were awful, and the accommodations and materials provided for the staff were not nearly enough (at least in the center in which I worked).

I would never work for or recommend this job to anyone who takes being a teacher seriously. The turnover rate was enough evidence to me that I was no the only one who shared my viewpoint.
缺点
Terrible pay and benefits, awful schedule, micromanaged to the point of absurdity, disingenuous claims made to parents to secure enrollment, extreme insistence on loyalty and admiration of all things Disney no matter what.
very comfortable working place
Financial Assistant Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年12月27日
The manager really took care of us and taught us a lot and the decorative of office is very disney. Maybe because I was an intern there, so they did not give me so tough work and I like challenging myself.
Great place to work at.
FOREIGN TRAINER (离职员工) –  武汉市2017年12月10日
Working at Disney English was the best job I've ever had. I have no complaints about the company, and would gladly work for them again. The hours were great, and the vacation time was excellent.
Very different experience than America
Foreign Trainer (离职员工) –  南京市2017年11月8日
It was a great experience and wonderful life, but it just wasn't for me or my style. I thoroughly enjoyed my days there, singing, dancing, teaching English, but I needed something more of a traditional school setting.
Friendly environment
Digital Marketing Intern, TV and Media Group (离职员工) –  shanghai2017年10月6日
Great experiences. As an intern, the work was not overwhelmed at all, but can really learned a lot of useful macrosoft skills. The environment was also friendly and sweet.
Amazing Experience!
English Trainer (离职员工) –  上海市2017年10月4日
Living and working in China for a world-renowned company like Disney was truly life changing! Every aspect of the experience was amazing, from using Disney content in the classroom to free admission to Disneyland Hong Kong.
Cultural Exposure and Discounts
Disney English
Foreign Trainer (离职员工) –  广州市2017年9月18日
This sector of the Disney company is a black eye for the standards of the Disney Brand. Higher management all the way down to regional management needs a strong reminder and proper training from the American branch on employee care a wages.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Fun and supportive work environment
Foreign Trainer (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年8月15日
It was a wonderful experience getting an opportunity to work abroad for a reputable company. Your able to travel and meet so many people from all over the world.
优点
Lots of perks like free access to Disney park, Disney movies tickets, etc
缺点
Need to adjust housing allowance to reflect the increase in rent in metro cities in China
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
fun workplace and manageable workload
Foreign Trainer (离职员工) –  北京市2017年7月25日
Disney was a great place to work and bond with co-workers. It was a fairly easy job and did not have a lot of work to do outside of the classroom. You were given plenty of prep time for lessons. The most difficult part of the job was the hours were long on weekends and there was little room for advancement and raises.
work hours on weekends
工作文化
Great place but not always secure
Show Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2017年7月24日
Loved working in such a dynamic environment with so many talented people, but a they make a lot of cuts post project completion which makes job security an issue.
Learn how people learn English
Foreign Language Teacher (离职员工) –  北京市2017年7月7日
Disney English required me to have teaching experience to earn a Visa, but not experience teaching English as a foreign language. I am very grateful of their training program, but it can be stressful teaching in this new field without a good support system.
Great on-boarding and training
缺点
Need for further support after training
Foreign Trainer (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月17日
I had such a great time working here - even though there are some articles stating late payment of salary and long hours, I never had a problem with it. It is what you make it. But great colleagues which will be friends for life.
工作文化
Wouldn't recommend it to certified teachers
English Language Teacher (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月5日
Great on-board training
Good management
Get to work with students
Great staff
Company perks include gifts/Disney promotions
Pay doesn't compensate for the level of experience
If experience is what you seek to work abroad -it's worth it
An Amazing Experience
Team Leader (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年3月24日
One of my best employers Ever
Learned a lot from those more than 2 years
We enjoyed our teamwork everyday thanks to a great sales team built by ourselves
We are and will be missing those days when we worked together for this family
公司页面已被认领