thyssenkrupp

中国7 条点评
已找到符合搜索的7条评价
查看 3,242 条评论
工作文化
I was growing up as a leader to mentor 36 members in my team, plus working with 23 branches, lots of business leaders such as branches general managers, working with the regional VPs to build up strategy and divide sales budget to each branch etc. It is challenging and fast growing, it went through some management problems though.
Over all it is worth to work for, as a good platform to learn and grow as a financial management leader to be able to lead a big team, and cooperate with business teams to achieve company goals.
优点
Big platform to grow as a leader
Too much politics
工作文化
I worked at Thyssenkrupp China RHQ and as a communicator/designer, I was impressed by the aesthetics standards and respect for creativity within the company. I got hands-on experience of real-life PR work in a B2B company and also learned about web design.
工作文化
I have learned a lot of professional and management skills, and I met lots of people with different backgrounds. I also learned to communicate with them which is very important for my future career.
工作文化
1. Complaints Receive and Respond,Checking and analyzing complaints, giving solutions to theField
2 Input the complaint data to SAP system, and then send out the warranty parts and replenishment order;

3.Follow-up the NCR process and check with branch
free lunchand great bonus
working long hours
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I worked here as an industrial engineer intern. My work is challenging and exciting through out the summer. I was a part of optimization team working on improving factory production efficiency. My advises were reviewed by senior industrial engineers and implemented through the process. I was facing and solving real factory production issues during this internship. People in the department were friendly and very helpful. They gave me a lot of help during the internship. I woke up every morning looking forward to work,
工作文化
strict management process, sometimes it's too complicated and cost too much effort.
free lunch
long drive to work
工作文化
Enjoy working, and have a good relationship with Management and staff, we all need to work as a team, and every day is a learning curve, and I enjoy when we have achieved what we went out to do.
查看更多关于thyssenkrupp的评论