Tory Burch点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
productive work place ,fun
seals assistant (离职员工) –  San Antonio, TX2019年10月15日
challenging and busy atmosphere . learned to multitask and customer services. enjoyed working with costumers all over the world, and helping them find what they needed.
free lunch
工作文化
Really bad place to work
Support Associate (离职员工) –  Halton Hills, ON2019年10月3日
I've worked many retail jobs but this had to be the worst. I was told I was a sales associate yet I was support, they signed me up for a job I didn't even apply for and didn't give me a proper briefing of it. I badly injured my shoulder working there at the end of 2018 and it's still extremely painful and not better yet I was given no compensation or accommodation over it. Constant lifting and pulling, the morning shipments were insane with 100's of boxes of merchandise to unpack within 2 hours with barely anyone there to get it done (maybe 4-5 people). The back of the store was always constantly bombarded with new shipments and bags ALL over the ground to the point where there's no space to walk unless you're literally stepping on the purses. Not enough room in the back for the over stock of merchandise they keep ordering for some reason. Badly managed, almost every person who works there hates it and gossips about the management. Support associates did just as much as the sales did, if not more, yet we got paid significantly less. I often made sales myself yet I got paid much less. Spent the first week just constantly unpacking purses on purses til your hands are dry and bleeding and then you spend the rest of your time being the sales people's minions. I can't imagine anyone giving a single reason why this is a good place to work besides the good employee discount during December.
工作文化
Not a good place to work for an older adult
Packing (离职员工) –  McDonough, GA2019年10月3日
A lot of young adults work there and they do not have any respect for the leaders and supervisors. A lot of horseplay goes on. The work is very easy but it seems like the supervisors don't seem to care about quality and time management as they should.
Employees are a number
Key Holder (离职员工) –  Austin, TX2019年10月1日
The company values itself above its employees. The extremely unrealistic goals create a competitive tension that leads to sharking and abuse between coworkers that I have never seen before anywhere. Within a 30 day span four employees quit because of neglect, corporate oversight, abuse of temporary employees, and disdain for management.
60% off end of every month
Poor management and support
Competitive, Extreme Favoritism, Unequal Opportunities
Sales Associate (离职员工) –  Clarksburg, MD2019年9月24日
They work you like crazy and never notice that you’re on top of your game and working hard with clients. Constantly correcting you and telling you to clean up while you sell. It’s a fast paced store and it gets messy in a hot second. Very stressful environment. You don’t get any wiggle room to even get a sip of water (no paid breaks) or to even leave your restricted zone. They lure you with promises of bonuses but I heard those are never achieved. Lots of favoritism and unequal opportunities are given as a consequence.
Employee discount
缺点
No paid break, you get zoned and can’t move around
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4报告
a typical work day
Stock Associate (离职员工) –  McLean, VA2019年9月20日
A typical would be to open shipment. process and put everything away. depending foot traffic sometimes I would sell on the floor, help ring or help pull product for different clients.
Lack of work
Material Handler (离职员工) –  McDonough, GA2019年9月17日
Stay laying people off only need workers for sales online or seasonal work. Majority of the time there is only work in the packing department. And others departments or just there
工作文化
good place to gain some experience
Sales associate (离职员工) –  San Francisco, CA2019年9月15日
Coworkers are friendly and the store is nice. Since the store is near the gate, the store gets robbed a few times a month, which is the hard part for me.
工作文化
Good
Cashier (离职员工) –  Ontario, CA2019年9月12日
Great staff. Excellent culture.
Beautiful store.
Very fast paced demanding clientele. Brought large amounts of merchandise more than usual.
Met the customers needs but at time felt at they’re mercy
competitive team work
Lead cashier (在职员工) –  Carlsbad, CA2019年9月10日
everyday is a rush, but everyone on the team is amazing. to have everyone working cohesively together is the best. learning more and more about the fashion industry is fascinating.
工作文化
great place to start a Career
Receiving Clerk (离职员工) –  McDonough, GA2019年9月10日
The only reason I left Tory Burch was to moved back to Texas so I could be closer to my young daughter thats growing up in Texas. Execellent place to start a career.
N/A
N/A
Tory Burch needs help
Support Associate (在职员工) –  Norfolk, VA2019年9月9日
Management has no communication. Bonus structure is way off. Unequal opportunities between coworkers. Support associates treated as slaves and do everything.
Terrible
Labeling, Packing and loading / Shipping (离职员工) –  McDonough, GA2019年9月9日
BAD MANAGEMENT I MEAN VERY BAD management is very disrespectful dont know how to talk to people and they are very racist and bias. And lie on you for brownie points
Ok
Distribution Associate / Packer trainer (在职员工) –  McDonough, GA2019年9月6日
It’s no room for growth they have round meeting tables but they really don’t care how you feel because nothing changes. Point system is the worse they honestly need to make the job 8 hour for all department. It’s very hard and Tory Burch is all about family buddy value and women but this warehouse doesn’t care about any of it. If she really knew the real instead of the smiles and nervousness when she’s around she would be disappointed
Unorganized, Management needs change
Sales Supervisor (离职员工) –  New York, NY2019年9月6日
Very unorganized with several last minute updates including markdowns, visuals, and “promotions”. Great company; however, the management doesn’t live the culture promoted by the brand.
工作文化
Very easy and relaxed environment
Material Handler (离职员工) –  McDonough, GA2019年9月2日
Great job I would love to go back everyone is friendly ,very helpful and a teamworker I had no problems.The warehouse was very organized ,clean and well managed.
fast paste
Sales support (离职员工) –  Milton, ON2019年8月26日
It is a busy place to work at, sometime you have to help few customer at the same time, which taught me how to work under pressure, how to be more efficient and be better at time management.
productive work
sales assistant (离职员工) –  south korea2019年8月23日
*the hardest part of job
*physical demanding work
*however enjoyable
*I learned about how to good communicate with people
especially with my customers
and that's made me more Professional worker and subsequent sales growth
工作文化
Making sure every client has a great experience
Sales Representative and Cashier (在职员工) –  Las Vegas, NV2019年8月23日
Working well within a group
(Buddy Values)

Giving all customers an amazing experience throughout the store

Maintaining a great communication with clients
优点
Meet tons of people all over the country
缺点
Working in such a fast paced environment
productive
Cashier/Operations/Customer Service (在职员工) –  Camarillo, CA2019年8月20日
Well diverse group of individuals. Great brand and company, but can improve a great deal in management. Environment is fast paced which is a positive because it keeps people productive.
申领该公司页面