UBS点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 1,858 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Global Company
IT Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市2018年4月3日
It's a global company, so like any other global company, it's quite standard processes and its culture is international. You will not feel uncomfortable if you have international working experience.
优点
lots of activities
缺点
work too hard
Excellent
Finance Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年1月6日
Absolutely love the people there. My team is awesome! They really did help me learn so much more stuffs, and I miss all the laughter we had at work. Definitely will recommend it to my friends and family.
Challenging and fast-speed
Security Specialist (离职员工) –  上海市2016年10月7日
Our team as the wealth management team responsible for HK and Singapore booked clients. We connect the upstream with custodians and downstream with client advisors. I'm responsible for corporate actions section, information collecting, SWIFT sending and payment funding.
Very strict level of management.
Mix of co-workers with different cultural backgrounds.
Very fast-pace and challenging, deadlines and meeting calls everyday.
Good corporate culture, motivating.
Small and efficient
Intern Analyst, Fixed Income Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年8月23日
The team is small but each member works closely with each other. The management is very approachable. Can learn a great deal from daily work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告
工作文化
productive and very helpful colleagues
intern analyst (离职员工) –  北京市, C222013年3月23日
A winter intern at the special project group. many opportunities to interact with clients and learn from the manager. almost all the colleagues are very friendly and helpful, when I came across a problem.
优点
free snacks, fruits and good coffee
缺点
in busy times, may have to work extra hours. but never work on weekends.

查看更多UBS评论