UNIQLO

3.0工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的5条评价查看 1,956 条评论

busy and follow the rule

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Typical of Japanese companies, the workday is full and strictly scheduled. There are no sudden overtime hours, and as Uniqlo is located in a shopping mall, the end of the day is fixed. The company has a great culture and takes things seriously. However, the work is usually quite busy and the pay is about the same as other competitors in the same industry.

sales assistant

this was was very difficult but i have enjoyed the challenge.however i did not enjoyed the job culture and most staff were unfriendly and was not happy with he work

for my experience

The overall work feels very good, clean and tidy, giving me a lot of exercise and learning to grow.

About Uniqlo

My working hours at Uniqlo were based on my schedule at the time because I was still at the university. I learned from UNIQLO that teamwork is very important. Everyone will help each other during working hours. The manager is very good at the management and regulation of the mall, so everyone can play their own advantages. Our workplace culture is very positive, everyone Very hard. The hardest part of the job takes a long time to stand, but working with everyone can make me relax, and everyone is very friendly, I think this is the best part.

优点

There is a corresponding employee discount on clothes purchased from Uniqlo.

缺点

Shorter lunch break and long time standing

Good team there

Get well long with teammates, every one al follow company rules and encourage each other.

评价您最近的公司