University of Nottingham点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 201 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
free worktime
Tutor Assistant (离职员工) –  China, Ningbo2017年9月14日
My major work is help tutor translate the Chine literature of hydrology researches into English version. The work has free work time and no salary, just a help of my foreign teacher.
Free worktime
Effective management and teaching
Volunteer translator and consultant (离职员工) –  宁波市2017年9月11日
UNNC is a productive college with a stable community and good professors.They got excellent facilities and good environment.
One can learn various subjects within his /her targeted field of studies.

Highly recommended for international students.
优点
strong research base and friendly community
缺点
management may be dissapointing at times
工作文化
Great experience during studying period
Financial Assistant (离职员工) –  宁波市2017年8月11日
During the studying term time, we can manage the timetable and discuss with line manager. It is flexible and they respect that we need to focus more on studying. Very good.
Fun
Marketing Assistant (离职员工) –  Ningbo, CN2017年7月18日
I have to write article and design the brochure. I had learnt to take the responsibility and team work. It was a great workplace culture because people would exchange their ideas,
salary
工作文化
Student projects and research assistant jobs only
Research Assistant and Student projects (离职员工) –  Ningbo2017年5月23日
Projects are great and intellectually stimulating. Courses are tough especially with the amount of research to be done outside class. Group projects are common
Great
Research Assistant (离职员工) –  宁波市2016年10月25日
It was a great experience to join into this projects and discuss with PHD's ideas. They supported me a lot and gave advice about future work. The idea of green building is very popular in China now.
Interesting and Exploratory
Grocer (离职员工) –  Ningbo2015年3月9日
I worked in a multicultural environment where everyone is allowed to be creative about their way of work. This for me was enjoyable!
1hour lunch break and free travel vouchers
工作文化
Productive, Fun and chanllenging working place
Research Assistant (离职员工) –  Ningbo, China2013年5月21日
I conducted interviews with local entrepreneurs and translated the interview scripts. Additionally, I participated in social entrepreneurship competition, where I and other 4 team members created a social enterprise business plan and video-chatted with social entrepreneurs in UK. Furthermore, I served as the project manager at UNNC career development program, in which I led a team of 4 undergraduate students to work on the business plan of start-up a consultancy firm to provide service to foreign entrepreneurs in China.
Networking with academic scholars
缺点
I am only a part-time worker
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告