University of Nottingham

中国11 条点评
已找到符合搜索的11条评价
查看 240 条评论
工作文化
Doing multiple internships in this place has not given me multiple skills I can take with me as I go into industry, but also allowed me to meet new people and create long-lasting friendships.
工作文化
I had good impression about the university when I joined it first. However, I found that my line manager is falsifying some of my documents for his own benefits. I went through a formal procedure complaining about that but I didn't win because he had big connections
工作文化
A good place for conducting research as the university has a lot of resources and support. The professors were very experienced and provided essential guidance during the research work.
Enough academic resources
N/A
工作文化
My major work is help tutor translate the Chine literature of hydrology researches into English version. The work has free work time and no salary, just a help of my foreign teacher.
Free worktime
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
UNNC is a productive college with a stable community and good professors.They got excellent facilities and good environment.
One can learn various subjects within his /her targeted field of studies.

Highly recommended for international students.
优点
strong research base and friendly community
缺点
management may be dissapointing at times
工作文化
During the studying term time, we can manage the timetable and discuss with line manager. It is flexible and they respect that we need to focus more on studying. Very good.
工作文化
I have to write article and design the brochure. I had learnt to take the responsibility and team work. It was a great workplace culture because people would exchange their ideas,
salary
工作文化
Projects are great and intellectually stimulating. Courses are tough especially with the amount of research to be done outside class. Group projects are common
工作文化
It was a great experience to join into this projects and discuss with PHD's ideas. They supported me a lot and gave advice about future work. The idea of green building is very popular in China now.
工作文化
I worked in a multicultural environment where everyone is allowed to be creative about their way of work. This for me was enjoyable!
1hour lunch break and free travel vouchers
工作文化
I conducted interviews with local entrepreneurs and translated the interview scripts. Additionally, I participated in social entrepreneurship competition, where I and other 4 team members created a social enterprise business plan and video-chatted with social entrepreneurs in UK. Furthermore, I served as the project manager at UNNC career development program, in which I led a team of 4 undergraduate students to work on the business plan of start-up a consultancy firm to provide service to foreign entrepreneurs in China.
Networking with academic scholars
缺点
I am only a part-time worker
查看更多关于University of Nottingham的评论