Vans

正在显示唯一的评价

Chill Part time

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Love management! Great discounts, the pay isn’t the best but cool for holidays nd a family atmosphere ! I would recommend for those who are first time job seekers

Loved the vibe

It was the 90’s but great for a student trying to work multiple jobs and go to school. The manager was a friend of mines mom she was awesome and I met my best friend of 29 years working at this store! Retail hours but fun environment with great discounts

It used to be great

Vans was great when I first started but now the company has no identity and the upper management up in corporate are just winging it. They make you do all of this pointless stuff with no direction or resources. But the discount is cool.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fun workplace for high schooler

This is an easy job for someone who is looking for an easy part time job. The pay definitely fits the job but you won’t find an easier job. If you do not like retail this is not the job for you.

Corrupt upper management

Only apply if you think you can get an upper management spot. Corporate says they’re all about internal transfers but they only ever hire external for upper management, not even giving the people who deserve it and have put in the work a chance.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Fun at first, quickly tiring

It can be fun and pretty chill at first, coworkers are great. However, they hire way too many associates which results in only 2-3 four hour shifts a week most of the time. Management is fine, with a few exceptions. They also allude to promotion of associates and then don't deliver.

优点

Good discount at vans and many other brands owned by parent company VF.

缺点

Little hours, can get tedious.

Fun and Eventful

It's nice to get to know a lot of different people with different styles all wanting to buy Vans. The coworkers are usually laid back making it fun to go to work and handle all of the customers. I've been working there for 3 years now and I have no complaints besides getting very low raises once a year. Besides that management is understanding and will listen to whatever problems/concerns you have.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fun workplace with good pay

Great starting job with competitive salary, environment is super easygoing and coworkers definitely make the experience all the more fun. Management is strong and there are amazing leaders that can guide the team, as well as bring up performances from the staff.

优点

Cool discounts, competitive salary, time off, fun environment

Minimal hours (4hr shifts), no benefits for PT
这篇点评对您有用吗?

fun place to work and great employee discount

worked for the company for 3 years at multiple locations; easy to get along with everyone, great discount, just hard to get promoted or get enough hours

50 % discount, great coworkers, laid back environment

缺点

inconsistent hours, hard to get time off during holiday months

Terrible management

I started off as a sales associate and was able to quickly work my way up into management. This role pays fairly well for the work that’s being performed. However, DOR’s aren’t ever clear, current store manager is extremely abrasive and isn’t receptive to criticism, communication is very ineffective, and scheduling is very poor. This role is good if you’re wanting retail management experience, but would strongly advise to not stay long term.

Ran by children.

Extremely hostile and immature working environment. No help from managers.My managers were drunk on the job and it was an INTENSELY petty and vindictive culture.You’ll pull your hair out and you will be gaslit regularly.Get your free shoes and run like “heck”.

Don’t do it

Don’t do it. No work life balance, you’ll always work on holidays and they will for sure take advantage of you. The discount isn’t even as good as it used to be. Stay clear
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great people to work with

Everyone you come across is cool. Management was understanding for the most part. great place to work at. Most customers were cool. of course you get your couple of complaints but easily worked out situations.

great environment

缺点

not enough hours were given.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good place to work out, everyone’s friendly, good management,

Good company only con is when the work slows they tend to send people home. Worked with a good team. Friendly supervisors. The environment is chill but when it gets busy everyone is on point and work well with others.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?You get shoes for freeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Pay time off

Awesome workplace

Overall amazing workplace. Great people who work there and such a huge diverse community. They are super respectful on peoples lives and are a very people focused company. Only downside would be a few bad apples but honestly company has never put me through any bad mental health and I am usually always looking forward to work.

Discounts

Short breaks
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Super fun and amazing work enviroment

I absolutely love my job (currently work there). I've always loved vans way before I applied there. Once I got that email saying they'd love to hire me, I literally ran out of the house. Out of all my job experiences, this job is my favorite. Management is so good, even though it can be difficult. The atmosphere is so welcoming. I especially love my co-workers. Although the pay isn't too well, which is really because of the hours, I still stay. I'll be moving soon, and I loved the job so much I asked for a transfer to another store near where I will be moving. I so recommend this job to anybody who loves fashion and just wants a flexible work environment.

优点

50% off all items, good pay, access to exclusive items, good working environment, benefits

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fun place to work part time

Awesome employee discount. I was part time averaging 6-8 hours a week and really just went in and did what I had to do and left. Management could be better but that’s not the company’s fault.

Entry level Sales experience

At vans, I was appropriately trained by the manager on how to sell vans products. However, there were several occasions when management wouldn't work with my schedule, it was unfortunate, considering I was a student. I recommend it to individuals interested in entry-level sales and gaining customer service experience.

Bad management.

Management is bad at the location I worked at. Felt like a regular store associate and was never really trained to be successful as someone who would run the store when my Store Manager was not present.

Fun workplace

Great place to work! Started as an associate and moved up to an ASM. Plenty of opportunity to move up. I’ve been able to network and meet a lot of great people. Improved on a lot of skills that I will be able to use in the future

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?