Venetian Macao

中国9 条点评
已找到符合搜索的9条评价
查看 45 条评论
來自世界各國的人,在上班期間可學習到很多不同事物
一天8小時接觸到來自世界各國的客人,學到了工作上所需的技能和專業知識,主管同事都很照顧,工作中最難的事情就是客人的投訴,最有趣的事情是與客人一起分享他來旅遊的趣事。
福利優
客源太多,人力有時不足
Interesting
If working there as a full time employee, we can have many benefit here.
and i think different jobs would have different difficulties from different dimensions.
工作文化
A pleasant and friendly work environment
- I do the office work and communicate & service with my customers every day.

- I learned how to manage and instruct the duty to my assistants, and how to be a humble, caring, and hospitable person.

- A pleasant and friendly work environment to me.

- The hardest part of the job is to settle my customer billing and control my human power in the hot season.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is to communicate customers, I like to meet up with different people, share their life and mine, even we can be the friend in the end.
优点
free lunch and fix work time
no challenge and Advancement
Một môi trường tốt ,
Muốn làm tiếp công việc tại casino việt Nam , muốn Được học hỏi thêm về ngành nay
Very good compensation
Benefits are good. Your only deduction is tax which is 3-6%. Everything is paid by the company including your pension. Promotion is fast, people leave because of too many competition around Macao
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Casino Hotel AV
A big casino hotel in Macau. My job was excited, was able to work with many different people on different projects. Did a lots of big events and concerts, co workers are nice and helpful. Worked 5 years there and had a fun time.
Happy
Fun and happy working experience however, language barrier is the most challenging part, while promotion is too slow even you gave your 100% performance.
easy job
no overtime pay
Venetian Experience
Being a Fragrance Consultant in a department Store inside Venetian Hotel and Casino is another fun experience that i can add up to my CV. It is basically giving clients and guest the right perfume to their lifestyle and body chemistry. Giving them the right information and etymology or where the perfume originated. It's component from top to base note. and some promotional items as complimentary gift. It is a pure customer service with some class.
free perfumes and incentives
缺点
hitting the quota or budget because there are some competion
it really fun
in my first day it was quiet difficult for me beacuse it was my first job and its not actually realated to my course..but days pass i manage to handle it also because its the help of my co workers. working here at hotel is really quiet hard and very tiring because you need to walk and walk for 8 hours to serve the guess. but i really enjoy it.
查看更多关于Venetian Macao的评论