VIPKid

地点
已找到符合搜索的16条评价
查看 1,178 条评论
工作文化
The parents and the students were fantastic, however, the management is incredibly strict. If you miss more than a couple days of being sick you will most likely be terminated.
优点
The pay, the hours, the students
缺点
No insurance, no sick leave, no real sense of stability
工作文化
I worked there for a few years. The pay is really good but the cut back on positions. Management was flexible about my schedule. It wasn’t perfect but I enjoyed working there overall.
工作文化
If flexibility is your main priority, this job is the best for you. Make your schedule and there's no minimum you have to work. The pay is decent and VIPKid's online teaching platform is the best in comparison to its competitors. The biggest con is the hours. Because of the time zone difference, peak teaching times are between 6-9 a.m. and overnights for teachers in the US. It's easy to get burnt out if you're not careful. In terms of management, you'll never speak to anyone on the phone. Any and every concern is through the online platform. If that doesn't bother you, then this job is for you!
优点
Flexibility, pay, cute kids, online platform
缺点
Early teaching hours, parent standards, no direct line to management
工作文化
Steer clear of the Official Facebook Group. It's like getting hazed. Extremely poorly managed. Unsupportive of newbies. Was kicked out of class for not showing up!
工作文化
I was contracted to work at the head office for one year in Beijing. It was less than that as they broke their own contract by laying me as we all about 40 percent of the company unexpectedly with no warning or regard for seniority. They did not respect work life balances. You're expected to work on what management tells you at any time with out explanation or reason. Aside from that on the surface I do think this company has or at one point had great values. My coworker s we bright young individuals with love for what they do. I think this company went from costumer centered to stakeholder centered
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I love the working environment, which is from home! Teaching on done on-line with a curriculum provided to you. There are educational opportunities and communication with the company. If you want somewhere you are not micro-managed as a teacher and want to learn about children on the other side of the world, then this is for you. Classes are inconsistent as parents choose their own teacher.
优点
Set your own schedule, work from home and are not micromanaged.
缺点
Inconsistent income. Teachers not paid when students cancel or classes not booked.
2019年9月20日
We’re glad you are enjoying yourself! Thanks for your comments!
工作文化
so, you read it, plus getting up in the middle of the night is really super hard for me. I would splash cold water on my face, have caffeinated drinks, but I constantly felt terrible. Could never rise to their standard to get a raise
pay is ok
缺点
no guarantee of student, too much power for parents to choose out of 40, 00 tutors or more... impossible number for an already massively populated china.
2019年9月6日
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We regard our students as the heart of our platform, and teachers like you, the lifeblood that keeps it running. We apologize that we did not live up to expectations for you. If you’d like to discuss your concerns directly with us, please send in a ticket and our team will be in touch shortly.
工作文化
fun, great part time. there is no management. set your own hours. what is difficult is the "calling out" because you can only cancel a certain amount of classes per contract
2019年6月19日
We are honored that you love using our platform! Thank you so much!
工作文化
I had a 4.93 out of 5 parent approval rating and had taught close to 200 classes. They said I needed to do an IT test and canceled 33 of my classes without letting me know ahead of time. They only do IT test at 9:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. Monday-Friday. This means I would have to take a day off of work. I had to wait until a holiday to do the test. When I did the IT test, the representative said their was nothing wrong with my internet connection and he would let them know. I never heard back from them and they did not renew my contract. I kept trying to do a Help Ticket to see what was going on and they never responded. Very poor management.
优点
Enjoy working with the students.
缺点
Poor management and communication.
2019年6月25日
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that we did not live up to expectations for you. If you’d like to discuss your concerns directly with us, please send in a ticket and our team will be in touch shortly.
工作文化
This is a great part-time job, but the pay quickly stopped being enough for the effort. The rules laid out in the employee contract can sometimes be too strict, especially the cancellation policy. Also, communication with management is not always quick or easy.
工作文化
VIPKID has built a massive brand in the USA with their teachers. Onsite is a completely different story. Long hours and no life outside the office is expected of all management. Career advancement is based on amount of overtime worked. The company has completely lost sight of the children and is completely profit driven.
Paid Lunch, Snacks
缺点
No breaks, poor management.
工作文化
Love it. new company, always evolving. Kids are smart and ready to learn. Management is from China so many cultural differences. Contracts are only for 6 months at a time.
hours
工作文化
There are some pros to this job: 1. You get to make your own hours 2. The classes are short and fun to teach 3. There is a huge online community of support However, this company constantly lies to the teachers and/or changes policies. Raises are next to impossible to get, especially if they start you at a base rate of 8.50 or higher. They do not care about or respect their teachers and it is very apparent.
工作文化
VIPKID is a company that truly invests in their employees by offering a plethora of incentives, online classes to help you grow, a TON of support from other teachers across the USA and the world, and most importantly, support from management. They really listen to employee feedback and try to implement it to improve the company as a whole. Impressive!
优点
Meet ups with other teachers in your city/state, videos to improve your craft
缺点
Hours can be a challenge since you're teaching children who live in China
工作文化
Good incentives, nice kids, good and responsive management. Good Facebook group where you can ask questions. Usually get booked and easy to develop relationships with the kids and keep consistent work.
工作文化
Great company , very flexible and convenient. Good Management is very helpful and caring of employees. The best part of the job is working from home and being introduced to new students everyday via internet. The online classroom are very interpersonal ,which creates a fun and productive work place and learning environment for the students .
查看更多关于VIPKid的评论