Voith Group

Voith Group点评

已找到符合搜索的3条评价
查看 925 条评论
工作文化
High quality product, friendly work environment
Family feeling work environment. People normally work there for more than 10 years or for their whole career. High quality product with good reputation in the industry. Good package including salary, allowance and bonus.
Voith Turbo Power Transmission
I worked for Voith company which is German company with 150 years history on industry about 9 years, it is excellent working experience to me and also very important time in my life. In this period, I grow up to be a professional manager on multinational company and also have a precious chance to show myself. I proved my ability on the market and I acquired respect from my boss and colleagues and also lots of fun from my work, I enjoy this very much. In my team, I am good co-worker and meet fierce competition with my colleagues together, for some big bidding projects, I win contracts as the final result with their support and trust. I really enjoy the friendship between us. During my working period, I managed my sales team members through the way of trust, trained, suggested and guided, I really appreciate their cooperation with me.
工作文化
full of opportunities work place
- Company provides different learning opportunity if you are a learning with learning spirit.
- co workers are very supportive

- the hardest part of the job: time difference between Germany and China, so there is some limitation in contacting the co workers

- variety of the products, different customers make this job enjoyable
优点