Voith Group点评

管理层
工作文化
Voith Turbo Power Transmission
Regional Sales Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年12月11日
I worked for Voith company which is German company with 150 years history on industry about 9 years, it is excellent working experience to me and also very important time in my life. In this period, I grow up to be a professional manager on multinational company and also have a precious chance to show myself. I proved my ability on the market and I acquired respect from my boss and colleagues and also lots of fun from my work, I enjoy this very much. In my team, I am good co-worker and meet fierce competition with my colleagues together, for some big bidding projects, I win contracts as the final result with their support and trust. I really enjoy the friendship between us. During my working period, I managed my sales team members through the way of trust, trained, suggested and guided, I really appreciate their cooperation with me.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
劳逸平衡
薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理层
工作文化
full of opportunities work place
Finance Controlling Manager (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年1月1日
- Company provides different learning opportunity if you are a learning with learning spirit.
- co workers are very supportive
- the hardest part of the job: time difference between Germany and China, so there is some limitation in contacting the co workers
- variety of the products, different customers make this job enjoyable
优点