Voith Group
获取每周发布更新、最新职位信息和点评
Voith Group的员工点评

Voith Turbo Power Transmission

2015年12月11日
I worked for Voith company which is German company with 150 years history on industry about 9 years, it is excellent working experience to me and also very important time in my life. In this period, I grow up to be a professional manager on multinational company and also have a precious chance to show myself. I proved my ability on the market and I acquired respect from my boss and colleagues and also lots of fun from my work, I enjoy this very much. In my team, I am good co-worker and meet fierce competition with my colleagues together, for some big bidding projects, I win contracts as the final result with their support and trust. I really enjoy the friendship between us. During my working period, I managed my sales team members through the way of trust, trained, suggested and guided, I really appreciate their cooperation with me.
按类别评分
工作与生活
企业文化
类似点评
2019年2月6日
Business Development & Market Analysis Specialist (离职员工) - 上海市
Family feeling work environment. People normally work there for more than 10 years or for their whole career. High quality product with good reputation in the industry. Good package including salary, allowance and bonus.
2014年1月1日
Finance Controlling Manager (离职员工) - 上海市, C23
- Company provides different learning opportunity if you are a learning with learning spirit. - co workers are very supportive - the hardest part of the job: time difference between Germany and China, so there is some limitation in contacting the co workers - variety of the products, different customers make this job enjoyable
优点