Voith Group

职位名称
地点
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
Family feeling work environment. People normally work there for more than 10 years or for their whole career. High quality product with good reputation in the industry. Good package including salary, allowance and bonus.
工作文化
Empresa boa para trabalhar com oportunidade de crescimento profissional. Salário bom e justo de acordo com cada função.
优点
Refeição na empresa e cesta básica boa
Não tem
工作文化
Uma otina empresa aonde se aprende e cresce.Otimo ambiente pra se desenvolver.
Cursos
Nao tenho
工作文化
Super indico ao interessados que desejam entrar na empresa. Empresa top de trabalhar.
Tudo
Gerente
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Worked 12 years with the company, No room to grow or any opportunities to advance. Dead end job ! If you show up everyday and do your job you then get to do everyone else job !!
Good Benefits
Union
工作文化
Very poor management in India.Doesn't have a roadmap for the future. Lot of overheads making it difficult to compete in the market. Full of unproductive people.
Brand name
缺点
Doesn't have any vission or mission
工作文化
Excelente trabajo, mucho aprendizaje en el área contable, buenos valores, empresa preocupada por su personal.
Excelente salario y prestaciones
缺点
Falta de crecimiento laboral al ser una empresa con los puestos necesarios.
工作文化
Greater mechanical engineering company in UK Learn more about automobile and mechanical industry Good management Good team leader All are friendly
工作文化
Uma empresa que presa parceria, honestidade, processos, valorização plena do código de ética, e auditoria.
优点
Avaliação clara, objetivos claros, acesso fácil aos superiores
工作文化
I have done an internship and thesis at Voith so I have spent almost a year working full time. In my opinion following are the pros and cons, Pros: - It's an innovative company, which means lots of room to grow professionally. -Well established name in the region. Cons: -Salaries are not the best but ok. No bonuses or vacation pay, since the company is still family owned I guess. -Although my manager was a good person but overall the level of friendliness was lacking with the other colleagues. -Company is not international at all, which is a huge disadvantage in my opinion. -The town of Heidenheim, where the headquarter is located, is not the best place to live in for young people!
Innovative
Close minded colleagues
工作文化
Ótima empresa pra construir carreira tem plano de saúde plano ondotologico ótima empresa mesmo!!
工作文化
I am working more than 4 year in voith group.it is a very grateful organisation but challenging workplace.i have learned lot of knowledge from here due to its challenging work place.all colleagues are vary supportive & you never feel work pressure due to their support.i have lot of memory of fun in this organisation .
优点
free lunch, gym, sports flexible timing etc
工作文化
Good company, but instable management. Too many changes in the business policy and strategies. Job insecurity is high. Employes are overloaded with work.
工作文化
My day at my workplace starts in a stressed way. Reached office. washes hands and face in a rushly manner then start solving problem of other colleagues. I have learned almost everything from this company as this is my first company. Management is quite helpful but not a agile one. They are quite conservative in nature.
Free lunches, office transport
缺点
Long working hour (from 9.30 to 6.30)
工作文化
On site management is unsupportive of on site personnel. Head office management in Quebec is unsupportive of on site management. If you are not French, they look down on you. I was told that I'd have a job for 1.5-2 years but was laid off due to "head office mandated budget cuts" after ten weeks. Voith does not budget properly to insure employees have proper tools & equipment to perform assigned tasks. On site management does not adequately communicate with on site employees. On site managers micro manage constantly. Site admins are undermined by poor communication from management. Nepotism in on site office undermines admins efforts to effectively support on site employees. Overall a poor experience.
缺点
Poor management makes for a poor work environment
工作文化
Work is typically routine. Learnt management skills, improved interaction with international colleagues, understood international industry processes, etc. Workplace culture is no different from a local Indian company. Strict hierarchy structure. Salaries are credited promptly on time.
优点
On-time salary credit, statutory bonus, annual gifts
Limited opportunity for growth
工作文化
Learing facility available. Knowledgebased working environment. Work culture is good. Management personnel are good & co-operative. They always help the subordinate.
工作文化
Atuei como aprendiz, empresa sem comentários, NOTA 10.
nota 9 pela a empresa e 5 pelas pessoas que comandam
工作文化
The manager does not support his department or employees. He is a bully, and makes you think your self worth is very low. Your co workers are great to work with. The environment is fairly good.
Great Managing Director
工作文化
Things promised in the interview process did not come to fruition. Be certain that everything discussed is in writing. I found that ever written agreements were retracted with company policy throughout the assignment. This is without question the biggest disappointment of my long career.