Volkswagen点评

toller Arbeitgeber
Projektmanager (离职员工) –  China2019年3月2日
gute Vergütung, Ausbildung möglichkeit, multikultuelle Umgebung
工作文化
Summary
Manager Onsite IT Support (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年6月7日
I am currently working on innovation management since 2 years.
Also worked as test engineer in Audi and reporting and analyze function. Also worked as management in IT support function.
A company with creativity
Engineer at TPS Department (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2017年11月20日
A giant company with various departments which conduct own functions. There is a finely functioned balance between technique and cost. All measures must be made on a solid basis. In general, it belongs to one of the great companies.
Great Reliability
Less Flexibility
Work and life balanced
Planning Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年11月7日
Working in Volkswagen Group is a wonderful experience, with colleagues coming from inter-continents and multi-culture combination.
A rigorous and precise scientific thinker, accurate worker and diligent all fostered by working in a German office atmosphere in Volkswagen Group culture
fun place to work
Full time at Customer service (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年10月24日
met targets and gained monthly performance bonus and my job was to communicate with customers and help them about knowing the cars and deal with after sales problems.
工作文化
great place to work with
Payable and Treasury (离职员工) –  Tianjin, China2017年7月26日
annual free off site training courses for every white collar employee who passes the probation.

competitive salary with year end bonus (about 6 month's monthly salary)

free lunch/coffee and free shuttle bus

great working environment
free lunch/coffee
busy
工作文化
A cool manufacturing based company
Internship (离职员工) –  Chengdu, CN2017年6月14日
This company manufactures 3 types of cars in Chengdu. The company has achieved high automation rate. As a factory although the working condition is not great. The benefit is very good
What I learned at work
Intern, Financial Department (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年4月24日
The financial department of Volkswagen is a good place for you to improve skills. When I worked in here, I took charge of verifying expense budget as well as making payment to vendors. It really helped me a lot because I can use SAP system to handle real world expense account.
工作文化
work efficiently and comfortably with peers
Accountant Payable to Personnel (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年3月24日
We have the regular team meeting weekly, which mainly focuses on solving the very sticky problems confronted by each colleague during the week, under this circumstances we have the precious opportunity to learn more about other colleagues' work and method to deal with tough situation, which then will help improve our productivity as a whole.

Peers are very delighted to help each other, which contributes to a united work group and healthily sharing working environment.

Conversing with the colleagues from other business departments is another big challenge for me, efficiently communicating with co-workers with different personalities always requires us to have a peaceful and patient mind and persuasive way of talking to cope with them and their problems and even complaints sometimes.

In all ,I'm very grateful to have the valuable experience of working in the renowned multinational corporate, it teaches me a lot during my career life
工作文化
Good company , have a lot of challenge
Maintenance Engineer / Bodyshop (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年3月7日
Ensuring the efficiency of production equipment is not a easy job .
but I'm interested in communicating with manufacturers to solve machine issues and optimize the machine status.
Major stransition
Sales & Marketing (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年1月23日
Colleagues were very friendly, but the office politics go beyond the chart. A classic VW organisation which means taking any kind of risk is surely to be punished regardless of outcome. The resistance to any kind of change is massive.
EXPAT salary
Politics and bureaucracy
Overview of Automobile Industry
Production Internship (离职员工) –  Changchun2017年1月14日
My first experience of work in my life. I got lots of knowledge of entire automotive industry and how a highly automatic auto production platform work.
工作文化
A good company with a cooperative team
Intern, Wholesale Front Office (离职员工) –  Beijing2016年11月4日
As a member of the wholesale front office, I feel very lucky. My whole team is unite in tackling different obstacles. From that internship, I learnt how to communicate well with others, not only with customers, but also with colleagues in different departments. I really enjoy the experience in Volkswagen Finance
优点
United team, good work atmosphere
work overtime
5, behaviour is very important in service industry
free lunch
Das Auto
Designing Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月9日
The best auto company in China
CATIA V5 is used for computer aided design tool
Good location
Learn a lot from experienced engineers
Benefit
N/A
工作文化
Great company to work with.
Marketing Director (离职员工) –  北京市2016年2月10日
Great company, great benifits and career developments. the organisation offers huge and wide platform for people to develop. However, you need to be able to handle the pressure and work effectively to fit into the culture.
company benifits
缺点
long working hours with heavy pressure
工作文化
A workplace that I learned a lot
Intern, Finance Department (离职员工) –  长春市2016年2月9日
The summer intern in FAW Volks Wagen was my first time to work in a company. Although a summer is not long, I still learned many things during that time. Since I worked in financial department, my typical day at work was related to knowledgeable of different types of financial offers and process of implementing projects, communicating with dealers, cooperating with insurance companies and editing text advertisement...Maybe people think that kind of work is boring, but I like it very much. I love to communicate with people, and I believe I am good at doing that. My co-workers were really kind, they all very knowledgable and willing to help. In some way, they were my teachers, not only on work, but also for my future life and work. The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable part of the job, which is how to transfer my identity from a student to a employee. When I was in college, I faced to text book and text homework everyday, all questions are on those sheets of paper, but at work, questions could be everywhere in any format. I needed to adapt that role change.
many dimensions
缺点
as an auto company, this department is not that important
challenging and competitive place
aftersales management manager (在职员工) –  上海市, C232016年2月1日
challenging work all the time for the changing auto market,
good communication and teamwork can solve most of problems
工作文化
Innovative and fun place to work
Android Developer & Software Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市, C222016年1月9日
In Volkswagen, I learned a lot in Car related software, app development and I made lots of good friends. And the most enjoyable part the job is that you did not only programming but also tested the software and hardware in the real car.
Good management team
Management Trainee (离职员工) –  Beijing2015年12月17日
I joined this company as a management trainee, which is a program for graduate students and help the company prepare some talented young people to be future management team. I have the opportunities to have rotation in different department, including Accounting, Marketing and customer care department. I have a general ideas about how the company operated and the detailed process of those three department.
annual party