Volvo

地点
已找到符合搜索的7条评价
查看 2,697 条评论
工作文化
Good company to work with. Well-defined working environment and organizational culture. Requires team player and initiatives also. Good level of salary and compensations.
工作文化
change of personnel challenge your ability quite a lot, but this will make you learning and find your potential is unlimited. everyday need to handle tons of emails, quick decision is a must. various kinds of system waiting you to figure it out, after couple of weeks you will get used of this situation and find yourself a quick learner.
工作文化
Magna 312H/315H PMSM Efficiency Enhancement Joint Project • Modeling PMSM current (Id/Iq) control loop and field waken control • Comparing two PMSM current control strategies,increase 4% energy loss of Magna motor by MTPA control • Assisting director to evaluate a new control method (Max Efficiency Per Ampere), taking Iron Loss and Cross Effect into consideration
工作文化
Although this job was tired cause of so many visitors, it gave me a good chance to tough golf and to know about front desk's job.
优点
Cool volunteer suits, free souvenirs
缺点
Work overtime
工作文化
First job after graduation. I started from an assembly line operator. After 3 years hard working, I was given more responsibilities to schedule the production plan for the whole plant.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
This company has very good company culture and very good products. We can learnt from our daily work and how to become a professional.
工作文化
normally we worked 8 hours per day, i really love that job.you can communicate with person,and learn a lots different stuffs.Through this program, i leaned how to plan and orgnization the big party. its very good experence in my life.
优点