Yew Chung International School点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 13 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
A professional educational organization.
Teacher of English/EAL (离职员工) –  Pudong Shanghai China2018年12月1日
I enjoyed the challenge of teaching English to EAL students from all over the world.
The curriculum followed current teaching practices and curriculum development.
Chinese Culture
缺点
There were no issues for me.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
great
Chinese immersion teacher (离职员工) –  青岛市2018年8月16日
great working place
great team worker
I work as a primary Chinese teacher, teaching Chinese as a foreign language. I am the home teacher in 1st grade, and I teach 1st grade beginner Chinese, Math, social study and science, also the Chinese culture. Besides, I teach other grades Chinese too.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
工作文化
it's a good school with people from different country
Chinese Teacher (在职员工) –  青岛市2018年3月17日
it's a good school with people from different country. people who work here are friendly, leaders give clear instruction , provide good professional development chance to support your teaching development.
Free lunch
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
My Great Working Day
Teacher (在职员工) –  chongqing, china2018年3月7日
My typical working day lasts from 7:30 to 4:30. Sometimes it can be with lots of routines, especially when there are cultural celebrations at school, and I am involved in holding the activities. Other than that, the day usually goes quite smoothly, teaching my lessons, which go pretty fast. The children are always focused and concentrated in their activities. The colleagues are friendly and cheerful as well as the administration. Of course, there are ups and downs as well, however, they do not last for long.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
Exceptional School
Special Education Teacher (离职员工) –  北京市 Beiging, China2018年2月6日
Working in Beijing China was the most rewarding experience of my life. I was submerged in cultural diversity and loved every single moment.
The teachers I worked with were from all over the world and they taught me many new ways to work with students who spoke 3-4 languages.
I adored my co-workers and my principal was exceptional. I would go back to this school in a heartbeat!
Diverse Culture
There were no cons
工作文化
Productive work place and mangement was good.
Preschool Teacher (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年2月17日
The days at work went by quickly. We learned how to work with another culture as co-teachers. The management backed the teachers most of the time. The children were great and from countries around the world. The hardest part wad keeping up with all the paper work which was more every year.
great cultural expdrience
to much paper work
Excellent.
Humanities Team Member (离职员工) –  Chongqing, China2017年1月30日
Overall, an excellent place to work. The developing city caters those with a sense of adventure and willing to take risks. The school culture rewards those with the same viewpoint towards work.
Excellent fringe benefits
缺点
Not a truly western city-still developing
Supportive Leadership and Stimulating Colleagues
Special Needs Teacher (在职员工) –  Shanghai2014年2月7日
Flexible and supportive of individual skills and abilities of staff. Provide training opportunities and scope for developing and utilising unique skills and abilities.
Free housing.
缺点
Long days and work load.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告